Notifications
Clear all

Excision For Ice Pick Scars Before And Pics Included

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 07/19/2015 8:16 am

hi just wandering what everyone thinks of these pics for excision on ice pick scars the results look great http://home2.btconnect.com/mscm/AcneSurgery.html

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 07/19/2015 11:16 am

i dont trust those before and after pictures provided by the clinics that are selling the treatments. i look on realself.com.

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 07/19/2015 7:52 pm

i dont trust those before and after pictures provided by the clinics that are selling the treatments. i look on realself.com.

it looks genuine to me realself has got a lot of fake reviews so be aware

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 07/24/2015 6:43 pm

I don't know if the images have been manipulated and I do see faint excision lines but I think it looks good! I've seen the whole spectrum of scars from punch excisions on realself..itdoes have a lot of after photos from people and some have not been as good as the image shows. I hope this place is local to you. it's seems like they're worth looking further into. I've been considering this procedure myself and it's a little difficult finding the right clinic.

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 07/25/2015 1:36 pm

I don't know if the images have been manipulated and I do see faint excision lines but I think it looks good! I've seen the whole spectrum of scars from punch excisions on realself..itdoes have a lot of after photos from people and some have not been as good as the image shows. I hope this place is local to you. it's seems like they're worth looking further into. I've been considering this procedure myself and it's a little difficult finding the right clinic.

The pictures do look good to the place isn't local to me but i feel its worth a consultation hence why i have booked in for one with the plastic surgeon for next tuesday i keep everyone updated but i feel that this will really work for me and give me excellent results. What type of scars do you have don't ever give up it took me a while to firstly figure out what was required to fix my face and secondly then find the correct people that can help me i know believe i have found all the correct people and will probably being going ahead with this procedure so will keep everyone updated as i no there isn't much detailed information on excision for ice pick scars out there.