Notifications
Clear all

Msm Face Cream For Acne Scars?

MemberMember
(@ripcolin9703)

Posted : 07/01/2015 4:39 pm

I stumbled across people who are saying Msm face cream works great for acne scars, and not just fading red marks but pitted acne scars and especially rolling scars, I was amazed when I read it because most face creams don't actually help ice pick scars and rolling scars , they just get of red marks, but people on the internet are swearing by it, has anyone actually used it and got results, I love the idea because im trying to get rid of my scars and cant squeeze to nickels together right now so I been using at home derma rolling and tca face peel with decent results and I wanna step it up, plz give me feedback guys thank you for your time :)

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 07/01/2015 5:03 pm

I am absolutely convinced that you can find anything on the internet, acne scar and acne curesI've read this as well, it does take time- it makes sense completely, but I would combine it with another treatment, say TCA peels for the ice pick scarring?....you may see faster resultsand of course what works for one may not work for you, but try it in combination with something else and let us knowI tend to listen to what is reported on this site more than other sites...that's just me

You liked
MemberMember
(@ripcolin9703)

Posted : 07/01/2015 6:23 pm

Hey thanks guys, yea im derma rolling, using tca face peel, and every day putting on moisturizer with vitamin a, c, e , and I just ordered the msm cream, im broke so I cant pay thousands of dollars to fix my scars, so for 5 dollars I got a roller and for like 7 dollars I got the tca face peel, and now the msm cream was like 9 dollars, ive just the derma roller like 6 times really spacing out the rolls to let my skin heal well, got little results , but also I look at my face every single day so it might just be hard to tell , but im going to keep at it, anyways thanks for the feedback

MemberMember
(@mathslover)

Posted : 08/03/2015 2:39 am

Anyone has had any success with using ONLY msm cream...my scars are 1.5 years old

post-472878-0-23561000-1438587560.jpg

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 08/03/2015 6:28 am

MSM cream can't break up scar tissue and regenerate the missing collagen by itself. In fact, I haven't ever found any convincing evidence it does anything for the skin, a lot of what you read about it and other alleged miracle-workers is reblogged and rereblogged hype and flat-out falsehoods or gross exaggerations.

according to most pharmacists and scientists, it is difficult to build a strong case for the use of MSM in anything but treating arthritis problems. And even then it works best when used in combination with glucosamine and chondroitin and only when taken orally.

[Link removed]

MemberMember
(@gypsydancer4u)

Posted : 10/20/2015 10:35 am

I came across a product many years ago that has been remarkable on every skin problem even to the point of rebuilding 3rd degree burn scars. As for acne, the girl I knew had acne as large as the end of my little finger and worked in a Spa. She was able to get clear skin in less then two weeks using a natural facial cleanser and a product called Nutra Face Skin & Joint it is a MSM cream of very high quality. I have been using it myself for 14 years to shave with and have lost all the sun damage along with about 10years of aging. I think she also used their facial cleanser, I only use the skin cream its perhaps the most useful product I have ever enjoyed, its vegan, pet friendly too!

MemberMember
(@sansri)

Posted : 07/29/2018 5:39 pm

i know it's clearly been a long time but i'd just like to add that i've been using msm cream with rosehip seed oil and i believe i see an improvement with some of my indented scars. it's been about 1.5 months and i've had scars that are like five years old! so personally i've noticed a gradual change in my scars! try giving it a try and see how it goes though