Notifications
Clear all

Pmd Personal Microderm

MemberMember
(@serialchiller)

Posted : 06/20/2015 11:25 am

Hey everyone,

I used to suffer from moderate acne 3 years ago, but now it only pops up here and there. Taking zinc orally, honey mask and changing my lifestyle have helped immensely. I also use Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser once or twice every week and Cetaphil for everyday cleansing. (I use sunscreen and moisturise regularly too)

The thing that's bothering me are the red marks left by my previous pimples and my skin's odd texture on those problematic areas. They take forever to heal (some almost a year and a half) and I've been thinking about undergoing microdermabrasion to speed up the healing process and improve the overall look of my skin. I've stumbled upon PMD Personal Microderm kit and seen mostly positive reviews regarding the exact impurities I've mentioned.

Has anyone had experience with this product? Do you think it's overrated?

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/23/2015 10:50 pm

I own one of those machines and it's crap. It makes the indented scars look more prominent. It didn't help red marks but I only did it a few times. Maybe it works for some people but not for me. I feel like it was a waste of good money.

I have had microderm sessions at a dermatologists office and it took 3 sessions to get rid of red marks. It may take more or even less sessions for you...just depends on your skin but it works.

I got 6 PCA sensi peels and LOVED the results. It worked on the first try. The spots just peeled off! I did 6 because it came in a package .