Notifications
Clear all

Please Help With Suggestions, Thnx

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 05/13/2015 6:33 pm

So..i had some atrophic scarring on left cheek, more noticable in shaded light and very mild ice pick scars x4 on right cheek. I decided to do 2 skinmedica rejuvenize peels which were done four weeks apart. First one turned out well but no affect of scarring. Some tightening and smoothing of discoloration. Second one was probably done too soon. Left me with mild breakout thats healjng but the most aggravating part is i think it peeled unevenly leaving me with some superficial scarring that is slightly indented and maybe raised? Around. Its been 2.5 mknths and not much improvement. Ive signed up for rejuvapen treatment, completed one. And now am looking into laser. Specifically sciton micropeel and some profractional. Ok my friends, veterans, anyone! Please tell me how you would approach this and maybe some good docs near michigan :) thank you!!

post-461977-0-41731500-1431559246_thumb.

post-461977-0-45337900-1431559598_thumb.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 05/15/2015 5:57 am

Your case looks mild and borderline, and laser might make things worse. In terms of the laser, Sciton hasn't gotten very good reviews on Realself.com.

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 05/15/2015 9:49 pm

Thank you blahs! Dr lim on realself recommended fully ablative erbuim w co2 fractional. Ugh..but who and which ones??? Any recommendations please. I dont want sublative. im thinking light ablative best and then fillers to left cheek depressions. Im passing on tca cross to cheeks cuz theyre so small i dont want them to be worse. And i dont think anythings deep enough for subcision/excision. Ive never had a micropeel or microdermabrasion. What do you think for light rolling and uneven texture scars?? Thank you soo much. I promise everyone i will update my journey. So far only good has been rejuvapen w copper peptides :)