Notifications
Clear all

Acne + Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 04/29/2015 12:58 pm

Hey guys I'm just posting this in a look for maybe some tips or recommendations on how i can slowly start to improve my skin. As of lately my face has been erupting with acne which is weird to me because just a couple months ago it wasn't this bad and i was starting to look into some scar treatments because my acne seemed to be under control. So my question is what can i start now to improve my acne+redness and then down the road what can i do about my poor texture and scarring? thanks in advance

MemberMember
(@pinkberry)

Posted : 04/29/2015 9:42 pm

Have you tried the Regimen? Perhaps that would be your best bet. Also, consider your diet, and eliminate high sugar, dairy, high starches.

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 05/01/2015 8:12 pm

Thinking about starting accutane although i did hear some dangerous things about it but at this point it doesn't matter aslong as it has the potential of clearing me up...

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/02/2015 6:24 am

Few rounds of vbeam perfecta (3+) should not only help with the red marks but calm your breakouts temporarily, essentially giving you time to look for a good regimen. Spaced one month apart. Vbeam for cheeks only shouldn't run you more then $100. I'd look into it ASAP.

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 05/02/2015 12:33 pm

Few rounds of vbeam perfecta (3+) should not only help with the red marks but calm your breakouts temporarily, essentially giving you time to look for a good regimen. Spaced one month apart. Vbeam for cheeks only shouldn't run you more then $100. I'd look into it ASAP.

Hey Robert thanks for the reply, I'll look into Vbeam and I've seen your thread on your subcision journey hope you're healing up well. Im not sure if you can tell in this picture maybe ill post a better one soon but i also have some pitted scarring on my cheeks mixed with scarred pores can subsicion help those ?

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 05/03/2015 6:32 am

i have very simular texture to you and im afraid to say you are pretty much stuck with that for life. at most you will get an improvement, but you will never have clear skin again

ive spent thousands on treatments and if anything its made it worse

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 05/03/2015 10:43 am

hmm have you tried tca peels along with micro needling? I've seen good results on some people

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 05/03/2015 11:11 am

i have very simular texture to you and im afraid to say you are pretty much stuck with that for life. at most you will get an improvement, but you will never have clear skin again

ive spent thousands on treatments and if anything its made it worse

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

stuff like this gives me hope for example just need to find the right doctor and wait for any active acne to be completely gone before i can start

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/03/2015 2:25 pm

The acne needs to be taken care completely if not most of it.

And that's a good study

And yeah, my treatment is going phenomenal, best thing I have done for my scars. I'll update it in a week or two with video.

MemberMember
(@justinjay)

Posted : 05/03/2015 2:46 pm

The acne needs to be taken care completely if not most of it.

And that's a good study

And yeah, my treatment is going phenomenal, best thing I have done for my scars. I'll update it in a week or two with video.

That's great to hear I'm happy for ya