Notifications
Clear all

Suctioning Bruises?

MemberMember
(@hopeisallwehave)

Posted : 02/15/2015 7:09 pm

I just started uses suctioning on my face. There's 2 areas where I've gotten a circle shape bruise (from the edges of the suctioning cup). It's not painful...but is this normal, and is there any way to make it go away faster?

MemberMember
(@fork889)

Posted : 02/15/2015 7:20 pm

Have you gotten subcision or are you just straight up suctioning on your scars? If you're bruised up I would give it a rest for a bit and just let it recover.

MemberMember
(@hopeisallwehave)

Posted : 02/15/2015 7:24 pm

I had subcision before. The bruise isn't dark, but there's clearly a circle on my face...I'm kind of torn between laughing and crying lol :)

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/15/2015 7:58 pm

Seems like you're using google translate. Please kindly reiterate what you are trying to say by answering my questions

1. Did you get subcision done this week (passed few days)?

2. How many days are you planning to take off?

Statement: Suctioning has to be done every day or at least every other day. Bruising is normal in fact, bruising is what you want for better results (from what I have read/researched)

MemberMember
(@kensden)

Posted : 02/16/2015 5:46 am

bruising usually takes about two days before it starts to fade using the owndoc pump...

MemberMember
(@hopeisallwehave)

Posted : 02/16/2015 10:34 am

Thanks, kensden. That's the one I'm using.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 02/16/2015 1:15 pm

Bruising is normal with suctioning. I wouldn't suction unless you've had subcision done just recently (3 days to a week ago).

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/16/2015 2:16 pm

Bruising is normal with suctioning. I wouldn't suction unless you've had subcision done just recently (3 days to a week ago).

this