Notifications
Clear all

Moisturiser Or Cream For Men To Hide Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@jayjay786)

Posted : 12/04/2014 3:43 pm

Hi Guys,

Going to keep to this nice and sweet - but can anyone advise on any creams, moisturisers or something of some sort that can hide acne scars, especially whilst in the sun. I am a male so something which isn't obvious would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance all.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/04/2014 4:57 pm

Moisturisers from my experience make the scarring look a lot worse.

...ps...but if there is one out there, I'd love to know too.

jayjay786 liked
MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/04/2014 5:44 pm

Hi, I used to use this BB cream [removed] when I had some hyperpigmentation. It works like a concealer; meaning it can hide PIH, mild acne, and minor scars. It also moisturizes skin and protects it from UV rays. I recommend using it, their is nothing wrong for a man to use a concealer to hide acne scars like women do...

MemberMember
(@jayesbro)

Posted : 12/05/2014 9:00 pm

Hey bro,

I don't know about moisturisers, like the other guy said for some reason it makes my acne marks more noticible. I feel you, I don't want anyone to really realize that I put anything on my face that might look like makeup, however each to their own. I started usingvisibly even by Neutrogena, which does hydrate your skin, while protecting against sunlight was is important when it comes to hyperpigmentation, it also reduces the appearance of dark spots.

jayjay786 liked
MemberMember
(@jayjay786)

Posted : 12/24/2014 3:58 pm

Thanks guys

KimchiiMonsturr - does the bb cream change the colour of skin tone?