Notifications
Clear all

Dermarolling Whole Face Reduce Chance To Get Rid Of Scars/indents

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/05/2014 7:00 am

just my thought bt heres why:
since skin doesnt seem to have "memory" of shape the spot was before, also the actual its repair/refill ability??? (i cant believe this. some motherfukin starfish can regrow its whole leg (leg? or arm? tail? the star ray? nt sure wht is it bt yea) practically from scratch bt we cant do even tht??)
nyways the fixing scars with dermaroll/stamp/needle is mainly just trying to swell nd aggravate the spot?
then does tht mean u cant actually dermaroll ur whole face (for texture or wtv ur wish is) bcs u will swell/puff up all area nd therfor even if indented spot had risen up the rest of skin is now risen up too leaving the spot behind/down again? like it cant catch up to surface this way?
do u get wht i mean? am i getting this right?
then how r u supposed to fix scars AND texture if its so?
AND IS LOOSING FAT LAYERS BCS OF DERMAROLLING TRUE??
MemberMember
(@sndr)

Posted : 08/05/2014 3:37 pm

I would suggest searching for derma rolling/stamping on Acne.org's search function and reading all you can on it,

Even if a few people post their experiences or information on it, doesn't mean that other people won't have something else to say. It's better to get all the information you can before jumping into something like this.

On another note, if you're looking into this treatment, it's better to post pics and/or explain what type of scarring you have, so that people can assess your skin situation. Derma rolling isn't for everybody.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/06/2014 10:32 am

i just thought it makes sense idk...
i wasnt sure so i asked, thinking someone who knows better will confirm or deny it
been there done tht actually bt k will do more (i dont rly have time for this anymore though)
and i hoped for something newer tbh