Notifications
Clear all

Mr Matt And Rob X W/pics

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/11/2014 5:36 pm

Hope to hear from you mr matt. From rob x, from panos, from aquasea, or anyone out there who had success treating their scars especially deep ones from the nose. I have one and is really deep. If not massaging with rose hip oil, what then shoul i do? I cant go to plastoc surgeons, I dont have enough money and i am more on natural methods. Anything else i could do? Any help out there? I am about to lose hope.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/16/2014 11:51 pm

bump. are these guys still here?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 11/17/2014 2:12 am

Scars on the nose are difficult to treat. Do you have them anywhere else on your face?

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/19/2014 1:55 am

Scars on the nose are difficult to treat. Do you have them anywhere else on your face?

a very few, barely noticeable. Any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 11/19/2014 2:43 am

Do you have a picture? If they aren't noticeable, it's honestly best to leave them alone. I know that's not what you want to hear, but many people on here have pursued scar treatments for minor scars and came out with worse skin than before.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 11/19/2014 9:11 pm

peels and retin a has helped alot ...using a steam room daily and believe it or not really really cold long shower after helps minimize pores ...

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/24/2014 1:12 am

Do you have a picture? If they aren't noticeable, it's honestly best to leave them alone. I know that's not what you want to hear, but many people on here have pursued scar treatments for minor scars and came out with worse skin than before.

yes I have a picture. Do you email address? I could send it to you personally, as I dont post pictures in public. Thank you missamua.

peels and retin a has helped alot ...using a steam room daily and believe it or not really really cold long shower after helps minimize pores ...

hi rob. Glad to hear from you. Are the pores going to stay small or are they gonna open after sometime?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 11/24/2014 8:34 am

You can send pictures in a personal message on here. You can just go to my profile and send me a message with the picture attached. :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/25/2014 8:37 pm

You can send pictures in a personal message on here. You can just go to my profile and send me a message with the picture attached.

okay then. Will send you once I go online using my phone. I am using a desktop computer as of now. Do you also have nose scars?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 11/26/2014 8:43 am

No, but scars everywhere else. And I mean everywhere. I have very little healthy skin left.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/27/2014 8:05 pm

No, but scars everywhere else. And I mean everywhere. I have very little healthy skin left.

Sorry to hear that. Are you the one in the pic? Your skin looks healthy. Do you have pictures?

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 11/29/2014 4:18 pm

Yes, I'm in the picture. The picture is airbrushed, I wish my skin looked like that.:/

If you message me I'd be more than happy to send you pictures as well, I only have one picture up on my profile and it really doesn't do justice as the camera i used was low quality.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 11/30/2014 8:19 pm

so has anyone seen mr.matt ?

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/01/2014 11:22 pm

Still looking for him. And I guess he does not go online anymore. Sad to know.

Still looking for him. And I guess he does not go online anymore. Sad to know.

I just searched for his profile name and found him. He still goes online. Try to message him. :)

MemberMember
(@superjoefly)

Posted : 12/02/2014 2:21 am

It's hard to help without seeing pictures. I don't think there's much to worry about in this group. We're all just looking for help and giving it when able. My suggestion for a box car scar on the nose would be to do a spot treatment with a powerful acid like tca. Look into TCA Cross and/or needling.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/02/2014 9:42 pm

It's hard to help without seeing pictures. I don't think there's much to worry about in this group. We're all just looking for help and giving it when able. My suggestion for a box car scar on the nose would be to do a spot treatment with a powerful acid like tca. Look into TCA Cross and/or needling.

Hi. I have read that TCA Cross could help scars after the scab falls off on the first few days but would eventually bring the scar back to its original size or even make it worse. Hope it is not true. Do you have nose scars? Please keep us updated. Thank you. :)

MemberMember
(@superjoefly)

Posted : 12/03/2014 12:17 am

There's always a possibility of making things worse. There's are always risks involved when treating scars. With tca cross, the main thing is to not get any of the tca on the surrounding skin. It has to be placed on the depressed scar tissue only and not touch any of the surrounding skin. This invokes an inflammatory/ healing response and removes scar tissue. The idea is to cause an injury and hope that it will heal back better than it was before. It is risky...you just have to research it and decide if it's worth the risk. If you're not comfortable with the tca cross method, look into needling. The scars that I've been treating are on my cheeks...mostly rolling/depressed scars. I've been treating them with subcision, dermarolling, tca peels and topicals and getting some good results.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/07/2014 8:46 pm

There's always a possibility of making things worse. There's are always risks involved when treating scars. With tca cross, the main thing is to not get any of the tca on the surrounding skin. It has to be placed on the depressed scar tissue only and not touch any of the surrounding skin. This invokes an inflammatory/ healing response and removes scar tissue. The idea is to cause an injury and hope that it will heal back better than it was before. It is risky...you just have to research it and decide if it's worth the risk. If you're not comfortable with the tca cross method, look into needling. The scars that I've been treating are on my cheeks...mostly rolling/depressed scars. I've been treating them with subcision, dermarolling, tca peels and topicals and getting some good results.

thanks for your response! What about nose scars? Like deep nose scar. Will it work on our nose? Thank you.