Notifications
Clear all

Please Help.....sudden, Random Facial Scarring

MemberMember
(@koppper)

Posted : 03/18/2014 4:43 pm

This all started about one month ago with a few hyper pigmentation marks. I monitored it closely and when the pigmentation goes away a shallow scar/ indent is left. This hs started to accelerate at a faster pace and I can't figure out what is going on. I'm in dire need of any expertise on this issue.

As of right now I only wash my face with Olay sensitive skin facial cleanser and apply emu oil or Argan oil at night. I was using Epiduo which is a benzoyl peroxide and adapalene, up until last week. I was taking high doses of evening primrose oil for my asthma and eczema. I was also taking bio Sil for skin and hair health. I just stopped taking those a few days ago. I was also using Ester C powder and oregano oil for immune support. Those were also stopped a few days ago.

I also used a more powerful sun tan bed a month ago exactly, which gave me my first burn I have had on my face ( I am half filipina) so I don't burn ever. I was worried that the Retin-A I had already used damaged my facial skin and allowed the damaging sun tan bed rays in.

Please anyone that had any info on this please post. They end up as thin indented scars on my face and its becoming very troubling.

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 03/19/2014 4:07 am

There is a thread on this spontaneous scarring. Check on it.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 03/19/2014 8:47 am

i recommend everyone who has problems should post a picture to give a clear visual of what were dealing with

other then that doesnt matter who you are , every can get a sunburn and you shouldnt be getting a sun tan while using retin a