Notifications
Clear all

Nose Scars

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/20/2014 12:13 am

Hello everyone ..... am new here ..... i've had pitted scars all over my nose for almost a year now .... i went to get a dermastamp done .... which only made the matter worse .... i now have scarring all over my nose .... i'am going to get Ebrium yag laser treatment in 2 days .... what would you guys also recommend ? any advice would be appreciated ... god bless

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 01/20/2014 3:51 pm

Hey I have done dermastamp on my nose as well, which caused more scarring. I've heard that nose is one of the hardest areas to recover from scars.... I know this is not the comment you were looking for, but nose scars take really long time to get rid of. I am about to give up on mine tbh.

MemberMember
(@ramschi)

Posted : 01/21/2014 5:53 am

whattobehandsome: I wish you good luck: I'm having my nose lasered on thursday. Let me know what your laser treatment went.

Do you have typical acne scars or bump-like raised ones?

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/21/2014 7:10 am

I have scarring on the tip of my nose from dermastamping , band large pores .. it's a real pain in the you know what man .... am having Ebrium Yag Laser on the 29th of this month ... am hoping it will improve my face to the point that i can go out in the day time ... you too my friend ... best of luck take care ... i have a small bump on the side of my nose ( my nose is a nightmare ) from a fight i had .... ...hope you get rid of yours as i do mine

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 01/21/2014 10:35 am

Consult with a few other surgeons before doing laser. There is a subcision laser device called cellulaze which could help.

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/21/2014 2:57 pm

Thank you for the advice Binga ... i'll look into it .... i appreciate it alot

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 01/22/2014 3:55 am

Good Luck with the treatment. Hope it helps you out. Also, do consult non surgical treatments as well. stuff like invicible scars. I didn't go for laser treatments and stuff alike because a relative of mine went through it and ended up worsening her scars. I really hope you go lucky with it

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/23/2014 5:33 am

Good Luck with the treatment. Hope it helps you out. Also, do consult non surgical treatments as well. stuff like invicible scars. I didn't go for laser treatments and stuff alike because a relative of mine went through it and ended up worsening her scars. I really hope you go lucky with it

I hope so too darling .... you too good luck ... :) what type skin pigment did your relative have if you don't mind me asking ?.

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 01/28/2014 3:10 am

I hope so too darling .... you too good luck ... smile.png what type skin pigment did your relative have if you don't mind me asking ?.

Acne scars

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/29/2014 5:38 am

I hope so too darling .... you too good luck ... smile.png what type skin pigment did your relative have if you don't mind me asking ?.

Acne scars

What type of laser did your relative have ? if you don't mind me asking .

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 02/04/2014 9:36 am

Dermabrasion

MemberMember
(@janey44)

Posted : 04/11/2014 3:57 am

I also have pitted nose scars and damage from Fraxel laser on my nose. Was thinking if trying dermastamp to treat it. Sounds like it might be a bad idea. I was also thinking if trying it on a surgical scar between my eyes. Can you describe how it made your scarring worse? More scarred/enlarged pores ect.?