Notifications
Clear all

Dermastamp,questions

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 09/25/2013 3:28 pm

i wanna know if a dermastamp could somehow improve the look of this scar on my nose. I usually rarely get acne but i was stubborn and needled, my nose. also iv'e heard that removing scars on the nose is more difficult than on the face, hopefully that won't be the case for me sad.png, but anyway i'd like to know any information i should know about stamping, what kind i should use , and if anyone had successful stories w/ using this product. thanks forum.

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 09/25/2013 10:46 pm

bump..

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 09/26/2013 2:30 pm

B. anyone ?

MemberMember
(@hanzuno)

Posted : 09/26/2013 4:57 pm

from what I've read, needling the nose can be risky business (unpredictable). If you plan to do it, use with caution because there is a chance it might look worse than before.

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 10/22/2013 9:01 pm

from what I've read, needling the nose can be risky business (unpredictable). If you plan to do it, use with caution because there is a chance it might look worse than before.

Would you mind linking me to where you seen this? And what do you mean by worse? Worse as in deeper or ?

MemberMember
(@chrissyc)

Posted : 10/23/2013 9:07 am

Would you mind linking me to where you seen this? And what do you mean by worse? Worse as in deeper or ?

If you go the the owndoc website it talks about needling the nose.