Notifications
Clear all

The Risk Of Subcision?

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 09/13/2013 9:46 pm

Hi,all,my friend is hesitating over choosing the subcision in Singapore,he's not sure about the risk of it and fears it would make his cheek worse.... so here to ask for helps and experiences,thank all!

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 09/14/2013 4:31 am

eusa_pray.gif .........any experience or help?

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 09/14/2013 6:26 am

Do a search. There are endless discussions on subcision on here. For me it created a raised area, not even directly in the scar, that I am still working on to bring down.

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 09/15/2013 1:25 am

Do a search. There are endless discussions on subcision on here. For me it created a raised area, not even directly in the scar, that I am still working on to bring down.

made it worse?what about the effecion on the scar area?

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 09/19/2013 4:00 pm

It did fill it in somewhat, but also made is slightly more irregular. So hard to gage the overall result. I do think overall there is an improvement but now I have slightly "off" looking skin there as well from the new scar tissue it created.

MemberMember
(@kagulor)

Posted : 09/20/2013 10:02 am

It did fill it in somewhat, but also made is slightly more irregular. So hard to gage the overall result. I do think overall there is an improvement but now I have slightly "off" looking skin there as well from the new scar tissue it created.

Hey,michi31,did you take subcision alone or matching with laser treatment or TCA?

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 09/20/2013 10:05 am

Alone