Notifications
Clear all

Laser Scar Removal Left Me A Huge Dark Spots 7 Month!

MemberMember
(@ray90)

Posted : 07/25/2013 11:41 pm

Hello im 23 years old , male

I have that large dark spots on my cheeks (both sides) it look like a map and I have did everything to make them fade away

and then I realized they were from the (acne scar laser removal eCO2) that I did 7 month ago (6 sessions) those dark spots appeared after 1 month from the last session

and now I think im going crazy because I thought it was just from the sun or something easy like that , please help me I dont know what to do

its been 7 month from the last session. fuck the laser , my face even got worse !!!!! I dont know what to do

I know those scars wont fade away , and im just! very sad because my face sucks,I wish that i didnt do that treatment but(regret never helps)

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 07/26/2013 12:14 am

That really sucks! I had severe hyperpigmentation after my vbeam laser in April. I still have the hyperpigmentation, but it is fading slowly but surely. What have you used to try to fade it?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 07/26/2013 7:13 pm

why dont you check into getting an ipl for those dark marks? ipl is just light so no laser but it should get rid of them for you. you can do ipl during a laser treatment or a month after so dont worry this is all totally fixable.

MemberMember
(@ray90)

Posted : 07/26/2013 8:10 pm

That really sucks! I had severe hyperpigmentation after my vbeam laser in April. I still have the hyperpigmentation, but it is fading slowly but surely. What have you used to try to fade it?

I have tried retin a , hydroquinone 4% I didnt see any improvement then I used combination of hydroquinone 6% with other things not sure what it is but its prescribed by the doctor and always use Cleansers , sunscreen containing vit C + E

with no results

MemberMember
(@ray90)

Posted : 07/26/2013 8:32 pm

why dont you check into getting an ipl for those dark marks? ipl is just light so no laser but it should get rid of them for you. you can do ipl during a laser treatment or a month after so dont worry this is all totally fixable.

is it safe ? because i think(not sure) I have read post for someone that it have made it worse

and it have been 7 months do u think I have a time because I think its old now and it will be difficult to treat

If someone have experienced something like that and have treated it , please help me I really need help im so depressed

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 07/26/2013 8:49 pm

Yes it is safe its just light. they have been doing ipl for years I get them all the time like for the last 7 years. Its easy I go and get it on my lunch breaks its not a big deal at all. it works best on the red, pink or brown spots as well as broken caps. Ipl works on new or old marks. I had a microlaser peel a little while ago and had a leftover pink spot from where the lady was aggressive with the laser and just went and had ipl and its gone. I have gone to 4 different places with no issues at all. The lady I go to now goes over my spots at least 10 times each but she watches my skin the entire time to ensure it can handle it. Go for a consult and see what they say and they can even do a test spot on you if you are nervous. There is no downtime at all really you are red for a bit and then say 2-3 hours later its all gone and then over a few weeks the red marks either go away or fade a lot and then the next time you go they can up the setting and hit them harder. Just google IPL, Fotofacial or Skin Rejuvination in your area. If all you have are dark marks I wouldn't be worried at all seriously that is like the easiest thing to treat.