Notifications
Clear all

Hey, This Is A Question Came From An Chinese Boy

MemberMember
(@noasquare)

Posted : 11/29/2012 12:20 am

hey u guys, i should say i am so lucky to find this website built by Dan, i was struggled with acne nearly three years , i've used almost everything that so-called can heal my acne. actually nothing works. so i turn to Dans advise , now, i use regimen 2x a day, my face have a huge change, is the word 'huge ' used right,never mind.

but i also have some questions to share with your guys,here is the question:

1.does spicy food or hot pepper make your acne go bad?

2.is garlic making the red scar last a long time?

I'am 24 years old , hope to discuss with you guys.

MemberMember
(@boafriend)

Posted : 11/29/2012 10:38 pm

hey u guys, i should say i am so lucky to find this website built by Dan, i was struggled with acne nearly three years , i've used almost everything that so-called can heal my acne. actually nothing works. so i turn to Dans advise , now, i use regimen 2x a day, my face have a huge change, is the word 'huge ' used right,never mind.

Haha, I'm Chinese as well and I hear about the spicy food and acne thing all the time. I would say in general that it'd definitely help to lessen the amount of spciy food you eat because spicy food adds to the "heat" in your body, which can lead to acne. As for garlic and redness/hyperpgimentation, I've never heard about that connection, but I have heard that any type of dark liquid you consume (soy sauce, dark sauces, coffee, etc.) can supposedly "worsen" red marks.

MemberMember
(@noasquare)

Posted : 01/01/2013 9:58 pm

Haha, I'm Chinese as well and I hear about the spicy food and acne thing all the time. I would say in general that it'd definitely help to lessen the amount of spciy food you eat because spicy food adds to the "heat" in your body, which can lead to acne. As for garlic and redness/hyperpgimentation, I've never heard about that connection, but I have heard that any type of dark liquid you consume (soy sauce, dark sauces, coffee, etc.) can supposedly "worsen" red marks.

OK,I agree with ya.from your avatar i can see that you've got your face cleaned up. but there are lots of boys are suffering from the acne, i plan to share this method to my friends and family.

MemberMember
(@boafriend)

Posted : 01/18/2013 7:37 pm

OK,I agree with ya.from your avatar i can see that you've got your face cleaned up. but there are lots of boys are suffering from the acne, i plan to share this method to my friends and family.

Haha thanks. I got subcision and filler for the scars you see in my avatar, but unfortunately my face broke out really bad from September to December and I have a ton of new scars now 🙁