Notifications
Clear all

Best Doctor In Nj Or Nyc To Correct Acne Scars?

MemberMember
(@jakeshake)

Posted : 10/06/2012 9:27 am

Can anyone give me some names of experienced doctors in the NJ/NY area to fix acne scars on a middle aged man?

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@awesomenesssquared)

Posted : 10/07/2012 10:45 pm

Hi!

I am also in NYC, and in 8~ months or so when i finish accutane and my skin heals I am visiting doctors in NYC to fix up my scarring from a sudden cystic acne breakout (a year ago my skin was mostly scar free....quite depressing).

I know I am not tlaking from experience but this is what I gathered from my research:

Dr. Orientreich is a good doctor, and the pioneer for the subcision technique, good for rolling and boxcar scars.

Dr. Bernett is a doctor for silicon microdroplet technique, he is a pioneer in this technique along with his daugther (I heard his daughter is better to go to than him....he is cranky? or something or so I heard).

Dr. Rappaport in NJ is also a good option I have gathered from these boards.

Dr. Yang, a plastic surgeon, is also a good choice for subcision, I read a succesful thread about him on these boards too.

GOOD LUCK!

MemberMember
(@jakeshake)

Posted : 10/08/2012 10:34 am

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi!

I am also in NYC, and in 8~ months or so when i finish accutane and my skin heals I am visiting doctors in NYC to fix up my scarring from a sudden cystic acne breakout (a year ago my skin was mostly scar free....quite depressing).

I know I am not tlaking from experience but this is what I gathered from my research:

Dr. Orientreich is a good doctor, and the pioneer for the subcision technique, good for rolling and boxcar scars.

Dr. Bernett is a doctor for silicon microdroplet technique, he is a pioneer in this technique along with his daugther (I heard his daughter is better to go to than him....he is cranky? or something or so I heard).

Dr. Rappaport in NJ is also a good option I have gathered from these boards.

Dr. Yang, a plastic surgeon, is also a good choice for subcision, I read a succesful thread about him on these boards too.

GOOD LUCK!