Notifications
Clear all

IS THERE ACTUALLY ANYTHING TO GET RID OF RED ACNE MARK !?!?!?!?

MemberMember
(@ronwashington)

Posted : 11/29/2010 4:49 pm

I've tried so many over the counter products, I've tried Emu Oil, I've been to the Dermatologist and was prescribed Diffirin and Atralin and nothing seems so work.

I still have my red acne marks from 2 years ago.

IS THERE ACTUALLY ANYTHING THAT GETS RID OF RED ACNE MARKS?

MemberMember
(@lestooge)

Posted : 11/29/2010 5:39 pm

At the moment im using vaseline, Emu oil and Vitamin E. Many people told me it wouldnt work because its a mixture but use it in low amounts and you wont break out too much and i have started to notice a slight difference within two weeks. These marks are from about 6 months ago!

The first time i applied Benzoyl Peroxide, my skin peeled and most of my small red marks actually disappeared overnight. Including some black marks on my cheeks aswell. Try that first!

If your marks are from 2 years ago. You might also want to use Microdermabrasion. I got a Microdermabrasion machine+kit from ebay at only ‚£10. It DOES CAUSE BREAKOUTS, but has gotten rid of some of my annoying marks on my upper cheeks and forehead. Dont use it however, if you suffer from rosacea, it can make it worse.

From what ive heard. Theres a drug called Retin-A, i dont know a whole lot about it, but it makes the skin appear younger and decreases wrinkles. My guess is from hearing about that, that it will probrably clear up red marks too. But heck, im just asuming.

Try Zinc and Vitamin E suppliments aswell. Gives you cool dreams, healthier imune system, shinier eyes and healthier skin.

So class, what did Mr.Randomstuffs have to say? :

Benzoyl Peroxide (dont really know how that worked but it did!)

Microdermabrasion. (Amazing)

Retin-A? (im clueless about it but still..)

Vitamin E oil (as moisturizer) mixed with Emu oil and vasoline(with aloe vera) - in small amounts!

Zinc and vitamin E suppliments (Be careful not to overdose with the vitamin E oil aswellas the suppliment- should be fine though!)

Hope i helped Ron!

Good luck ;) !

MemberMember
(@jo2015jo)

Posted : 08/30/2015 6:27 pm

Hi, have you tried Epiology cream for the redness? Its clinically proven to reduce the redness associated with acne. Its inexpensive and work a try.