Notifications
Clear all

any photos of before and after excision

MemberMember
(@mills)

Posted : 05/20/2009 7:54 pm

does anybody have before and after pics of excision of ice pick scars. i read people talk about it but no pics

MemberMember
(@xandraa)

Posted : 05/20/2009 8:02 pm

I am having two scars excised next week, including a deep icepick scar which will be punch excised. I will post my results on this forum.

Like you I have not been able to find many before/after pictures of scar excision online. I was however able to see some at the plastic surgeons office, and the results were very good.

MemberMember
(@mills)

Posted : 05/22/2009 5:41 pm

that would be great

I am having two scars excised next week, including a deep icepick scar which will be punch excised. I will post my results on this forum.

Like you I have not been able to find many before/after pictures of scar excision online. I was however able to see some at the plastic surgeons office, and the results were very good.

MemberMember
(@newlife23)

Posted : 05/23/2009 11:47 pm

i had a scalpel excision.. it helped on my big scars but made my other scars to look worst! im telling you! it made my scar worst.. please see other options

MemberMember
(@dextranlady)

Posted : 05/15/2013 8:32 pm

how worst? please explain

MemberMember
(@maldition)

Posted : 05/16/2013 12:48 am

FORGET IT.

i try in the past all: excision, all cain of lasers like co2, etc. dermacell, recell, etc. IS NOT WORK. ALL IS SCAM.

sorry, you never gonna find a real solution. me either. we are scrub.

MemberMember
(@dextranlady)

Posted : 05/16/2013 10:32 am

FORGET IT.

i try in the past all: excision, all cain of lasers like co2, etc. dermacell, recell, etc. IS NOT WORK. ALL IS SCAM.

sorry, you never gonna find a real solution. me either. we are scrub.

Excisions seems ok for me.