Notifications
Clear all

Dermatix

MemberMember
(@lucky3)

Posted : 12/03/2008 3:32 pm

I went to the dermatolgist on Monday. She advised me to use dermatix gel for my red marks. It cost me A30 for a tiny tube. I started using it today to see if it will work.

I wonderd if anyone else has used dermatix or what the concensus is on how well it works?

The guy at the pharmacy suggested 'mepitel' which as i understand it, is a silicone patch, has anybody used this to reduce red marks?

I have had my red marks for 3 years and they have stayed exactly the same tho i was told by everyone( g.p etc.) they would fade.

All feedback much appreciated!

ben

MemberMember
(@ckae)

Posted : 02/26/2009 4:06 pm

Are your scars atrophic, like dents or hypertrophic like above the skin? I have a red mark and dent on my cheek from a monster zit and I am wondering if this Dermatix will work for it. All info I find on it says it is for hypertrophic or keliod scars. Has it worked for you?

MemberMember
(@coolcrack)

Posted : 08/29/2015 6:56 am

Hii.. I have had keliods on my chest and back for a long time.. I have used dermatix gel, its usefull. You have to use it daily, and massage the gel well onto the keliods... In my case, the redness gas gone from the keliods, and its been getting smaller in size.. But it takes time and efforts... There is hope..