Notifications
Clear all

Yogurt mask

MemberMember
(@dancing_butter)

Posted : 06/10/2006 12:19 pm

Guys and gals, this is something you gotta try. I've been wearing fresh yogurt mask everyday for the past month and it has reduced my red marks tremendously. It's still a long way to go considering i have some pretty bad and extensive red marks. BUT it works! it really does.

The first time i tried it, i had a drop of honey in it and it irritated for a bit. Maybe it;s the chemical reaction..

Anyway, it's a safe mask containing lactic acid, which is good for reducing red marks.

TRY IT!!! and tell me if it works on you too.

MemberMember
(@jjred4)

Posted : 06/10/2006 1:11 pm

Guys and gals, this is something you gotta try. I've been wearing fresh yogurt mask everyday for the past month and it has reduced my red marks tremendously. It's still a long way to go considering i have some pretty bad and extensive red marks. BUT it works! it really does.

The first time i tried it, i had a drop of honey in it and it irritated for a bit. Maybe it;s the chemical reaction..

Anyway, it's a safe mask containing lactic acid, which is good for reducing red marks.

Do you just use any type of yogurt from the grocery store? What brand do you use?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@allykat)

Posted : 06/11/2006 2:07 pm

do you have to use plain or can you use plain vanilla?

MemberMember
(@janiet53)

Posted : 06/11/2006 2:43 pm

I have some chocolate moose in my fridge would that help? ;)

lol, sorry Is it natural youghurt your suggesting using?

MemberMember
(@linds)

Posted : 06/25/2006 10:15 am

Ive read about this mask also in a beauty book, saying how it lightens skin, I would like to try it. Can you tell us how you use it? how long you leave it on? what brand do you use? im thinkin of goin and pickin up some yogurt today!

MemberMember
(@heartless)

Posted : 06/25/2006 10:44 am

I used to do yogurt/yogourt years ago.

My recommendations:

- Use plain yogourt (from the grocery store) as the flavored products contain various ingredients (like sugar, syrups etc.) that can lead to problems.

- Leave the mask on for 20 to 25 minutes.

- I don't think regular or fat-free would make much of a difference.

- Some yogurts are thicker in consistency than others. The former may be easier to leave on without dripping. This is entirely the users choice.

MemberMember
(@quest2bclear)

Posted : 06/25/2006 11:03 am

What do u use? Where do i get it? Thanks. =)

MemberMember
(@heartless)

Posted : 06/25/2006 11:13 am

Quest2bclear:

* Use plain yogourt (i.e. non flavored)

* Purchase from the grocery store in the dairy section (you may want to buy a large container of it as individual serving size won't last you very long)

* Just apply it from the container to your face. 2-3 tablespoons should be more than enough

* Leave on the skin for 20-25 minutes

* Rinse

* Continue with your regular regime

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 01/05/2013 12:36 am

Has anyone had success with it?

MemberMember
(@sunshine41)

Posted : 01/05/2013 6:31 am

Yoghurt mask is great for the skin. If you burn on the sun it reduces the redness for 90%. It also recovers skin Ph balance cause its acidic, it moisturizes the skin as well.