Notifications
Clear all

Dove Pure & Sensitive Bar

MemberMember
(@gman123)

Posted : 09/20/2014 9:59 am

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried the Dove Pure & Sensitive Bar? I have seen nothing but good reviews on the boots website. People saying that it cleared up their acne after trying every product under the sun etc. I know soap can be slightly drying but if you are to moisturise afterwards do you think it would be ok? The reviews I have seen are nothin but good. I wanted to see if anyone has used it on here before i try it on my skin. I live in the UK and finding any of the acne.org recommended washes is impossible and all I have seen in the UK are people raving about Dove. I heard once from a beautician that all she ever used was soap, toner and moisturiser and her skin was amazing. I find there is nothing in the UK that is near to the recommended products shown on this website... Please Please can someone help as it would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

MemberMember
(@chippy1)

Posted : 10/02/2014 4:43 am

Hi.....I have very oily skin and use Panoxyl for my acne but wash my face with Dove Pure moisturizer soap and it by far the best I've used...I did try tea tree soap and a few others but found they made my skin worse....As I use Panoxyl I needed something that wasn't too drying and found Dove to be gentle on my skin and seems to work well with the other things I use....