Notifications
Clear all

What Cleanser Is Right For Me?

MemberMember
(@petepab)

Posted : 11/26/2013 12:59 am

Hello guys, well I've been struggling with acne for some time now. I don't really have it that bad but still I want my face to be clear. Anyways, I get a lot of pimples on my forehead area and sometimes on my nose. But mostly around the eyebrow/forehead. I just want to clear this up...so what do you guys think is the best routine to clear my skin up? Which cleanser should I buy? I think I have combination skin since I only get pimples on my t-zone.

MemberMember
(@lulu2283)

Posted : 06/16/2014 6:34 am

A cleanser alone is not going to take care of your acne because the ingredients that are required to treat it are not on your skin long enough to be beneficial.

MemberMember
(@acneico)

Posted : 06/18/2014 11:43 pm

Try to use a cleanser with salicilic acid 2% (neutrogena, clean and clear for exemple are cheap and have good results) and benzoyl peroxide 2,5% or 5%, not more.
Clean your face every day before you sleep and after you wake up. Apply benzoyl peroxide before you sleep. Be careful because benzoyl peroxide stain the pillow case.
If your face will be red and have any irritation, alternate the benzoyl peroxide application.