Notifications
Clear all

Uk - Regime Products

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 07/27/2013 8:51 am

Hello,

I am in the UK and have been using Proactive face products for years now and my skin in breaking out loads, I don't think Proactive is working sad.png

Can you advise where I can get the Dan Kerns Regime products in the UK or alternative products?

Thanks loads in advance smile.png

MemberMember
(@littlespectacles)

Posted : 07/27/2013 10:13 am

Hey :o)

I'm a fellow UK'r. Just to say you can get Dans products on eBay , There's a seller in the UK that buys them from the website and sells them on eBay, Which saves waiting on shipping time etc.

They are a bit more pricey doing it that way as the seller has obviously paid shipping costs custom charges etc., I paid £90 for 472ML of Cleanser, 472ML of Treatment & 472ML of Moisturiser. I purchased some jojoba oil separately as found the acne.org jojoba oil pricey on eBay.

Hope this helps x

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 07/28/2013 12:17 pm

Hi, I was advised by Acne.org that Ebay is not an authourised sell for these products? Thanks

MemberMember
(@littlespectacles)

Posted : 07/28/2013 4:08 pm

Yes they aren't an authorised seller of them ! Someone personally has bought from this website the products and had them shipped to the uk for people like us to buy ! So the seller purchases direct from acne.org then sells them in the uk. So all products are genuine etc , I'm using them now.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 07/30/2013 3:22 pm

Its really not neccesary to break the bank to use the cleanser/moisturizer because there are effective alternatives already available here in the UK. The magic ingredient of the regimen is the BP which can be brought directly from Acne.org's official Amazon.com page (postage is cheaper from amazon as opposed to the acne.org site). I pay £60 for the full regimen including the AHA. I'm on week 9 of the regimen and i'm just about clear. using the products listed in my signature :)

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 08/01/2013 3:28 pm

Thanks loads everyone for all your kind help :-)