Notifications
Clear all

Gold Bond Mens Moisturiser

MemberMember
(@northeastpro)

Posted : 03/26/2013 8:02 pm

i just got a free sample of gold bonds new mens moisturiser. says its got 7 essesntial moisturisers in it. hydrating cream for hands body and face. i really like it for my hands and body. wondering if anyones tried it for the regimine. not a big fan of putting moisturiser on my face because the one from acne.org leaves my face red and takes to long to apply. but i dont want a switch to cause breakouts. anyone use goldbond or somthin new that works good?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 03/26/2013 11:26 pm

Probably the best thing to check are the ingredients. If the product has too many ingredients that aren't great for acne prone skin then its best to give using it on your face a big miss. Ingredients to avoid are here.

As for the acne.org moisturiser, if you're new to the regimen, the redness will subside over time (1-3 months for most people) and I tip I got from someone a long time ago, is to apply the moisturiser and gently move it around your face for a few mins and then leave it alone to dry for 5 mins. After that time frame gently rub the rest into your face. Its so much quicker smile.png