Notifications
Clear all

Recovering my skin

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 04/04/2016 7:05 pm

I everyone:

Has been a long month since I breakout in white small pimples, and it's just painful to my self esteem, I had to cancel some cool things I wanna do, I just began to pass through my old relationship, getting new habits, doing exercise, getting better and better because I break out with my girlfriend which was a painful process, everything was looking great for me, but one day those white pimples just came in and started to ruin my life again :(.

How they started?

Well 2 years back I usually get these type of pimples (They are white and they came really fast, If I pop up them in the morning, and at mid of the day I already have like 1 or 2 of them around my mouth), then 1 year ago those pimples just disappear doing nothing! I just was doing the Dan's regimen and it doesn't help but just for "tradition" I kept doing it, to prevent those types of things, I remember that even some days I wake up and my skin was superb and no one of those little guys where there, but now :( I wake up with 10 of them and If I popup them they just comeback at the end of the day and it's super frustrating. 

Breaking point

Some day I just had like 3 of them I popup all of them, and shave with an old razor, I got a message for my exgirlfriend, because telling me that she's now pregnant from her ex-boyfriend (where that stupid guy abbuse her physically hitting her) and I got super stressed for obvious reasons, from then, day after day is the same story, lots of white pimples (7 -10 :( ) and if I pop them they just come back at night, and they are staring to spread out to my cheeks.

What I had tried so far?

• Well, I'm vegan and I eat a lot! and it doesn't help
  • Bactroban because I think in one point that my case is folliculitis
  • Ketoconazol shampoo as my wash because bactroban doesn't work to me and I think that was my problem fungal related
  • I also tried my old Dan's regimen but It just became worst

What I will do

Well tomorrow I have an appointment with the dermatologist, I expect nothing than waste my money, I'm the type of person that think that the body can heal himself and I'm considering doing the caveman, but I'm desperate and I just want to give one chance to the Dermatologist; My days where super fun, thinking in new things to do, doing those things, get ahead about my ex-girlfriend (because of course I want to help being the father of that little child but she joust kick me off -.-) but now all stopped, I just lay in my bed waiting for this thing pass, hopping to have a good looking skin again, expecting to go out and don't think in this stupids pimples just enjoy life but now I can't even look to my family to the eyes because I feel so frustrated.

Day 1

I'm just burning time to get tomorrow with the Dermatologist, I feel super bad, I'll write tomorrow telling you what the Dermatolobabla say to me, I'll dress up and look super handsome to bypass those shitty pimples and get some of my self esteem back, see you tomorrow and I hope someone reads, this is the only place where I feel confortable talking about this.

I leave some images of my problem, I want to document everything (maybe I get through this shit and someone find helpful and gives him courage to keep it up) I do and how it looks right now and how it progress, I'm not giving up in this shit.

BTW xD I havent shaved in some time because I'm afraid of that things, so don't judge xD.

Sorry bad english, not my native language, I'm form Mexico. :3

IMG_8466.thumb.JPG.9304dfd0d32e5d4f4f315

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 04/05/2016 3:06 pm

Well I'm back from the DT, but I'm not convinced at all, they prescribed me "Granudoxy" one each 24 hours and a PB cream, I don't think it was good overall, Why? Well, I was expecting more like a biopsy of my skin, to know if my problem was fungal, bacteria or gram-negative, the DT just watch my skin and say: "ok, yeah it's folliculitis" then she prescribed me that things and that's all, see ya in 1 month.

I think that I just waste my money, actually I'm looking for another DT who can make me a biopsy and tell me exactly what is going on in my follicles, well, see ya soon, I'm not giving up.

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 04/05/2016 6:23 pm

Well I have done some research and I found that whey protein can cause acne, also coconut oil, and I have to say that my income of the two products became increased since 1 and a half month with coincides with my start os these pustules, the plan is to cut them all and just go for increase some natural source of proteins :/, well see ya!

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 04/10/2016 11:17 am

Well, it's been a super week for me, I have to regret about the DT, because I'm almost clear, yeah I have like 2 or 4 pustules but, compared with last week it's super good, even I haven't touched my face and pop up them because I don't need it, I'm super clear now,  she gave to me doxycycline 100mg each 24 hours and a cream with 2.5 PB and  adapaleno 1%, and I have to say I used before PB and doesn't work, and for that I have read adapaleno doesn't work until 3-4 weeks of use, so was the doxycycline wich kills the bacteria in my face, I have to say in 3 days I see the difference I didn't have to wait 2 weeks, just my skin is super dry because the cream called effezel, well, Im super happy.

I'm putting a photo of me, skin looks nasty cause the dryness but believe me, it's nothing compared with last week, I will exfoliate today so it will look a lot better :) .

IMG_8513.JPG

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 05/07/2016 6:53 am

Well, been a long time I don't write, because I was super good after use thatdoxycycline after 3 days the difference was astounding :p but the problems returned since I finish my 30 days of taking that pills, after leaving it for 4 days the pustules have been slowly returned, not as bad as old time but they are just starting, I really don't want to be all my life in this shit antibiotic 🙁 I feel little bad because things are going this way, I have to see the DT next week but by that time my skin will look bad, I have a little of fear, I just write cause I don't have someone to tell about -.-.

See ya next week.

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 06/12/2016 8:36 am

uuuuhm it's been a long time since I don't write but well, problem still persist, I just quit Doxycycline because I was getting a lot of pain in muscles and joints wich was a side effect, specially I found that I can't recover very well from going to the GYM and running using Doxy I found that, that shit is very nasty for my body, and well I return to my PB 10% regime I remember that in past time it had to pass like 2 months on it using twice a day to get clear, but come on, I prefer had dry skin which is manageable than all the side effects of doxy.

Also I'm started to read something about some emotional problems related to acne and pustules, ands it's quite interesting because some of this information lead to that all deseases are because bad emotional states, depending on wheres are these emotional problems you get sick from something, I found that problems with social life and expression came related to the skin face area, specially related with repression about emotions, and to be honest I feel most of the time in that situation, I tend a lot to reprime myself because of "what they gonna say" leading to stress and anxiety, I found 2 techniques, EFT and emotional integration, you know in this moment in my life I tried a lot of drugs and they have just stop the problem as long I used them, I think I want to try these holistic methods, I don't lose nothing even money, I'll start today and I'll do it every day, even more than 1 time a day, if that don't even work I don't know what in the world I have.

Btw I still break out, but with PB 10% is a little easy to manage.

Skin routine from today and next 30 days.

Day and night
Wash out with effaclar cleanser
Wash out with effaclar deep cleanser
PB 10%
Oil Free Moisture (Homme don't know what, I forgot the name)

Twice a week
Facial sauna

That was my old regime and I used to had 1 or 2 pustules around my mouth in a week, hope it still work out for me.

See ya in a month I will documental all to see if these holistic things help to me.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/12/2016 12:04 pm

Good Luck. Your first picture looks like folliculitis. Have you ever used Nizoral shampoo (ingredient in head and shoulders?) Kudos to you doing things the natural way. Not easy by any means.

Keep us posted!

Grumnt liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 07/14/2016 10:53 am

On 12 de junio de 2016 at 0:04 PM, leelowe1 said:

Good Luck.  Your first picture looks like folliculitis.  Have you ever used Nizoral shampoo (ingredient in head and shoulders?)  Kudos to you doing things the natural way. Not easy by any means.

Keep us posted!

Yeah, so far thing are so great being natural!

Ok! Here's what I have done and what have worked and what not, cuz yes it's fucking gone, I did! 
Advise: This tips worked for me, I suggest you should take it as an option, not as a solution, I found that finding your own solution is the way, looking in similar problems helps you to figure it out whats happening, but hardly you will find a case equals to yours, but you will find people who can give you advice where to look, be persistent and you will won!

Going vegan and eating super great:

Well so far I have to tell you It didn't do anything for me, yeah I recover faster I feel awesome but in all these months the problem just didn't improve, so at least for me doesn't mean a lot, but for sure it'll help but is not the solution, btw I eat super well, not sugar, good carbs, proteins good fat, etc, etc, lots of veggies, etc, etc.

Do exercise 

Neither! as the same time I went vegan, I start doing some running and going to the gym and the problem just persist (I have now doing sport like 5 months!), so this isn't the solution. ¿It helps? I Dunno I don't find any improvement

AntiFungal Shampoos and some antibacterial soaps

I used a couple of weeks and neither work, just simply not for  me.

Doxiciclyne 

Works awesome, after 3 days it stopped, after a week I was almost clean (for my case), but after leave it I just broke out!, then I started to used again with  little hope, but I had some side effects, like pain in my bones and some muscles, so I started to think about keep going with these drugs -.-, the second time I used, doesn't work as awesome at the first, the white pimples just keep going, time to time, like 1 everyday.

PB 10%

After I Quit Doxy  (just in the same day) I return to PB so I think "I could maintain me after this cycle of Doxy" and well, now I'm clean:

1 week - I leave Doxy and started PB 10%, here the pustules keep appearing but It was controlable (I keep extracting them everyday).
3 weeks - Just clean face with effaklar cleanse for sensitive skin with warm water, then PB in the areas I used to have these pimples, even if I don't have, in this time pustules were like 1 or 2 each 3 days, so I was happy with it.
4-5 weeks - Just clean but I think I found the secret what is:

Dont Fus"·$·ing break them

¿Why?

I notice that a side of my mouth always have one pustule even if I extracted before (later I applied this theory to other areas), so I extract him, then PB over the area, same process like 5-8 days, so what happen? That guy always return with some friends around him, so in this moment I was on ETF and meditation and auto acceptance, and I say: "Fuck off I will not break u, you and your friend will stay there, not big deal, before I was in a worst state", so next day that guy was there with another pustule, and next day, and in the 3th day I notice that no other pustule appear other than those 2, no new pustules, so I say "Well I will not break them and just let them be" so that was the trick for me, acceptance them and just let them be, they were gone after a few days and from today I don't have one of these pustules again, I just have oily skin wich I had since 14 (now I'm 25).

If you extract, how to do it?

I just extract, then wash, wait 5 minutes, then wash again, then wait 1 hour then PB, I found these effective, if you wash 1  time you will notice that some liquid will keep going from the scar, so you need to wash again when drained, then wait 1 hour to let your body repair a little the scar and PB to avoid bacteria forms. I ONLY DO THIS IF A PUSTULE WAS GETTING BIG! the little pustules I just ignore as above was said.

So...

1 cycle of Doxy
Then when at controlable state I went PB 10%
Then when I was almost clean I keep putting some PB in all the old areas where I had problems (I still doing this but...read at bottom) even if I don't have anything 
Last If I found a pustule I just leave it, (If this pustule starting to overgrowth I just extracted)

And most important you are on the way to be better in all sense, stay good with yourself and keep motivated, I found that emotional part was the most important, no one understand what I feel with these pustules around me, you, need yourself, you will give yourself the motivation and after all this shit pass you will be an awesome person just because of you.

Accept it and leave them be

If you feel bad and you want to cry and feel bad! Just do it! Cry and feel bad, don't go out if you want, if you want to stay closed in your room do it!, let those emotions be, don't ask yourself why you feel this, just let you drive by these emotions, cry, run, scream, let them go and don't judge them, find some way to let them go, What will work for you? Dunno bro! it's different for all, for me works stay in my room talking with myself, cry sometimes, or go out and run, I found this very helpfull find your way don't stare yourself, I found stocked emotion can be generating this, find your greatness.

And be healthy, find what is healthy for you, I can go out and run, but maybe you like to swim or stay with friends, it's your life, live on your way.

Thats a lot! but hope helps someone, for me looks imposible in a point but now I know it isn't.

BTW I think I can leave PB, I haven't used in an area of my face and it's super clean, I think I did. :)

Love for all.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 07/19/2016 10:42 am

Hmm ok.

I got 4 pustules from yesterday form today...

Why?

Well this may sound weird but, I found that can be appearing due to hormone troubles, maybe this is a little controversial but I have ben clear for 2 months since I end doxy cycle and start with PB, but I do something more, I abstain from eyaculate (NOT MASTURBATE, eyaculate doest the trick, remember that masturbate rise test levels but eyaculate lower them for a time, so to often is the problem) everyday 2 ore more times a day, I find that maybe excessive eyaculation in a row of days cause the problem and low hormone problems, I find that eyaculate 2 times a day for several days is the deal, how I sustain this? Well, from those 2 months I was clear I control myself to do eyaculate, once or at most 2 times a week because I was literally addicted to it and I want to end this, and before I broke (When I start this post, I was clear of the pustules, but I got a bad time and I started yo doing again 2 times a day like everyday) I had done the same process and work (eyaculate only 1 or 2 times a week), so I find for me this do the trick If I don't eyaculate too often my hormone levels are ok and they don't mess around, it's know that hormone problems cause bad inmune system work in my case, causing these pustules problem wich are bacterial, since Doxy works well.

Another thing that I suppose was because I quit PB, but thats not the case, I haven't applied PB in all my face I separate in two areas, I applied some PB in areas where pustules were and another zone where before were pustules but now I didn't put PB there, and the area with no PB around this 2 months didn't present any pustules neither the PB area, so its clear that PB doesn't do the trick, It helps, yes of curse! but not the solution.

Stress

Maybe, yes, I have been in a lot of stress because I have a knee injure and I can't go out and run or go to the gym, which in all my process was helpfull and I adopted as a lifestyle, so I haven a little depressed for some weeks, and these last 2 days were emotional intense, so I didn't discard that stress is helping to grow pustules again.

Solution

1.- Control myself with eyaculation addiction problem.
2.- Keep PB to help my skin while hormones equilibrate (this take like 2 weeks)
3.- Enjoy life at it is even with my knee injury

By far things are ok, I know how to do it :) stay cool.

Photo as an evidence that my method has been working :D

as you can see there are 3 sport in my upper lip and one in a side, I will do the things I say above and I will report my results.

I expect to have more pustules in next 3 days as my hormone levels rise again and stay as a normal, so I will keep you informed.

IMG_1463.JPG

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 08/03/2016 7:54 am

So far so good...

2 week update

Well its working...

I have been on good sexual habits since my last post I just eyaculate 2 times in these 2 weeks! and from 4 pustules everyday today I only got 1 new and the last 4 days have been the same, all things are going better, I miss my clear skin but in 2 weeks or so I will be clear again so I'm happy right now.

What I was doing these 2 weeks.

1.- Morning and Night routine - wash my face with effaclar and then nothing, no PB, just if I break a pustule I use my clean method (some posts above I explain it) and use PB around the area to help my skin and the bacteria doesn't spread out, other wise I don't use PB in other areas to prevent, just no, I want to know if my skin can do it! :) .

2.- Good sexual habits, I used to have bad habits like eyaculate 1 or 2 times a day (I was having bad emotional times, so I used to feel good for few moments), after realize that my breakout where in this periods of bad habits I try this and well have been working for me.

late I will post a photo of my face in this moment, I'm just lazy right now :P

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 08/12/2016 8:51 am

Well thing are going weird

I notice that yes, My problem isn't that bad as before, I have like 2 pustules each 2 days wich they gone themselves after other 2 days, but thats it, I'm not clearing like expected and I'm trying to figure it out what the hell I was doing well these periods were I was clear without help of medicine and there are some theories.

1.- Stress

Is about everything, I started to break out since I got my knee injured, by that time my skin was clear, but I also was enjoying life like never! working out at the gym, running each saturday, eating so well, meeting awesome people, I just found what I love, but after my knee got injured, man, I got really bad times, even now, since then I have been a little depressive I can't enjoy life the way I love :( I got sad and even I call to my ex GF, wich told me that he return with that guys which abuse her emotional, with a knee injury and a broken heart all my good vibe went off, since 1 month ago (Which was my last update) I have been trying to recover my lifestyle but my knee isn't helping that much and being emotionally stable its hard, I just miss everything I build to get out of the pustules, acne and de bad times with my exGF which cause me a lot of stress.

2.- All things which I wrote before work

Yeah I think so, otherwise my problem could be worst! they help, but the real solution is that hapiness spot which I was living.

Hope to get better soon .-.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 08/13/2016 9:05 am

Recap.

Well I have been in bad shape like 1 and a half month since I got my knee injury, so I found some patterns that are helping me out to figure whats wrong and why I'm just stuck.

These days I have been trying to remember what things I was doing well to be clean, Since 1 month I have been with good sexual habits, cleaning and putting PB in my face as I wrote above, late I remember that the good humor and being emotional estable was something that in that periods of time where I was clear of my face were also there, so I have been trying to figure it out how I was able to reach that state of mind in those times, and I remember to be reading a lot one book and doing their excessive to combat anxiety, and I'm thinking that 2 months ago was the key to clear my skin, due this problem is all about stress in my everyday life, I really put effort on remember all the dates and what happen with my pustules and how was going my life there, it looks something like this.

June 12 - I decide to Quit Doxiciline because I was getting to much joint paint and muscle pain, also I had here like 60 days in Doxy, after these 40 days I still have pustules, the first cycle which last 30 days I got cleared, but after 3 days since I leave it I just break out again, and I take Doxy again but, after another 30 days I still have pustules (like 2 or 1 daily which is the same point I'm right now), so after seeing that It doesn't get better and just got me secondary effects I just quit and starting PB every day, morning and night not more.

June 19 - I bought the book called "Give wings to your anxiety" (Just available in spanish), in that time I was into believing that my pustules were caused my retain my emotions which that causes a lot of emotional stress and just messed out everything, since that day I read that book and follow each instruction which I remember it helped me a lot to live more relaxed and when I were having an anxiety attack I just know how to deal with it, accepting it and living it.

July 2 - I got my knee injury, here I was clean, and very happy with everything, since I got the book I was doing all the excersices and so, this day I decide to go out of th limit and run 15K so I got injured because I was ready lol, by that time it doesn't represent a lot, I know which in a week I will be better and I will keep continuing my usual life.

One week after injury - Things were getting bad in a night I just flex a lot my knee just because I was a little sleepy and feels so good stretch in the middle of a night, I feel how my knee was in a lot of pain I feel something get break and since then I could walk without help for 1 and a half week later, by that time I had to suspend everything I can't run, go to the gym, go walk, play with my dogs, even cook my food, and I started to feel depressive, since here were the bad times.

July 14 - Things were going bad, but they were manageable, this moment were when I decide to uptake my journal and write how was going, before I was so distracted with all the things I was doing which I forgot this diary so I decide to update, 4 days after I got my first pimple.

July 17 - I got 2 pustules as you can see above I post a photo, my skin looks way better than the first photo of the blog posts, in this point I was getting more and more depressive, I can't go out cause my knee, I can't run, do nothing that just be in my room, so was hard times.

As you can see above there is a time line wich all the things I do, since 1 month ago (July 19) i have been doing the same things, PB morning and night, having good sex habits and lately I have been returned to the gym, but I'm getting 2 pustules each 2 days, so what I notice?

Stress is about everything to my case.

And my stress come from retain emotions, back in the day when I quit Doxy I also started to work in my emotional retention, but after my knee injury I just got freeze in all my life so I quit, I compare these 2 moments in my life and I see which working my emotion my skin got better in 2 weeks after 3 I was clear and a month I just was so happy even I started to use some products to help my skin tone and acne marks, but after my knee I just got depressed and al the emotional work I do, me, Myself i let it down.

Emotional stress comes into a lot of forms, 2 months ago were caused because I think people around me was always looking at me and judging me, after I resolve that I was in good emotional shape so my skin didn't reflect my stress, after I got my knee injury I got a little windows of time to deal with te emotional stress caused by the injury, I just did nothing and well my body found a way to remind me to deal with the emotional problems, so how to catch my attention? Well...pustules are the fastest and effective way to do it.

So, in the next weeks I will keep doing the same, PB morning and night, good sexual habits and the most important return to my anxiety therapy, even if it doesn't work I will be more close to be clear, I had done 3 times before and I cando it again.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 08/16/2016 9:26 am

n.n thinks are getting better!

Well I have to say that stress is the cause of my problem, I have been working in my emotional problems and other things and my life is reestablishing again :D so I have less pustules (2 in these 3 days and they are just fading as time pass), I feel happy more than ever, Has been hard but It's going better :D , even maybe I will take a photo to let me know here for you guys hahaha.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 09/02/2016 8:39 am

Hi!

Things are going the best! since my last update I just get like hmmm... like no pustules! in all this whole time and guess what? I found the solution at least for my case.

Stress is the problem.

Since my last post I have doing well in all aspects of my life and I haven't stop for anyone and just enjoy life, but today I got a pustule but... yesterday I had a very bad day, I meet some girl days ago and she just disappear, things were going the best with her but from nothing she just stop talking to me, and that was sad :( and I have an anxiety attack and I was depressed the whole day, as a result after 2 weeks of clear face today I wake up with a pustule, coincidence, no I don't thinks so, all the time I got a pustule was in bad moments, why? dunno bro, but for me works that way.

Today I'm better I found that, this girl just broke with her boyfriend like 1 month ago and she was already going out with someone else and also with me, so...I just got better, I was breaking my head thinking what I was doing bad, because I was having lots of good time with her, but well, she haven't let pass her exboyfriend, I found this like 20 minutes ago, lol, but well, I'm better now and waiting for a banjo wich I bought like 2 weeks ago u.u.

BTW I promise a photo of me, you'll se that my skin is a lot lot better, and me too, I'm happy now :D
IMG_3253.JPG

See ya and stay cool, life is awesome.

uJiinD liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 09/08/2016 12:21 pm

.-. today I feel really bad and I don't have someone to talk to, so I will just write about it down here even if no-one reads.

Like a week ago I meet some girl in Facebook, she's so cool and we have been talking all the days about all the things we love and thing seems going well, Yesterday I ask her for go out and she say yes! this sunday!, and today I just have 2 pustules, after like a month of being clear, in this precise moment when I'm meeting someone after some time of being alone and cool happen, I just feel really bad, I realize that I was worried about how I'm going to look that day, I will be clear? My skin will be ok? and I just got these two friends in my chin also don't know Why but my skin is a little oily, I feel devastated, usually I'm fine with these "problems" but...I'm going to date with some one who seems nice, in this moment I'm very insecure about myself I feel ugly :( 

I had decided that, if the saturday my skin is not in good shape I will cancel the date and give up for a time with relationships.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 09/14/2016 8:29 am

Hi ya!

Well things are really weird, some days I got a pustule that last for only a day (I'm ok with that) and yesterday I got a big pimple in one cheek and this hasn't happened like 4 years or more! I just had this white pustules, but now -.-! I hope this don't last to much, because now I'm dating this awesome girl! and is very uncomfortable to have pimples specially after being clear for so long I have been using PB to help my skin and being honest isn't that bad, but after being clear is strange to have again one or two pimples, whatever I have notice that yes, stress is about everything in my case, so I will be trying to be super relaxed.

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 11/30/2016 7:02 am

Almost 2 months after my last post!

I can for sure, say that my problem is hormonal and bacterial, after these 2 months I have been almost clear and after try and error, I notice when, I eyaculate to often (more than 2 times a week) my face goes bad, but if I just do it 1 time a week I keep clear and my skin is soft and without any pustule or spot, I have tried this for 3 weeks, and I got my face clear better than ever, then I went out with my GF in a trip and I did it 1 time each day, and after that I started to get pustules after being 3 weeks clear, but after 2 days of being off I started to be ok again so.

I notice that being abusive with eyaculation can lead in some cases to hormone misbalance, at least in my case, giving me problems with my inmune system and causing pustules, I notice that after 2 days my hormones and libido return, after that 2 days my skin start to recover everytime, so after notice it I just start to control myself and after some weeks my skin was clear!

So what now?

Well I have notice that my face skin is very dark compared with my arms and body and it really looks weird and makes me feel bad, I suppose this happened because all the things I have used to my face and it just burn out my skin, so I have starting to brighten my skin with lemon and eggs, and something called Idealistven skin tone from estee lauder, also I got an FPS from the same brand and I will post photos later.

See ya!

MemberMember
(@shmilym)

Posted : 11/30/2016 8:09 am

I don't understand what are the differences between eyaculation& masturbation?
I have suffered from hormonal effect after masturbating too.
So until now have you discovered any thing effective yet? (to counter the post eyaculationbreak out)

Grumnt liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 04/14/2017 7:20 am

On 30 de noviembre de 2016 at 7:09 AM, shmilyM said:

I don't understand what are the differences between eyaculation & masturbation? 
I have suffered from hormonal effect after masturbating too. 
So until now have you discovered any thing effective yet? (to counter the post eyaculation break out)

Hi! yes, to counter I just do it at max 2 times a week within 3 days from each other (but I prefer to do it just once a week, its hard but effective), I notice that, when I do it more times a week I start to get big pimples around the jaw line and cheeks also my skin start to get oily, I can't told you the scientific science behind the difference, but I can told you the things I feel and the things I thought related.

If you eyaculate a lot your testicles are just worried about get that semen back to normal levels, your testicles are the ones who make the testosterone and it runs all in your blood and in one point it have to be replenish to normal levels so, if your testicles can't provide a source os test in your body because you are constantly eyaculating its when problems start because the body (testicles) gives priority to replenish semen then testosterone, so my theory is, when you eyaculate a lot, your testicles past the most of the time replenishing the semen and they don't have opportunity to replenish your natural testosterone and with time you start getting symptoms of low level test in a man, when you just masturbate without eyaculating and having good timing (3 days in young men) you will be fine because you are getting your semen replenish and your testosterone running in good levels around your body.

1.- Masturbation but no eyaculation.

• I don't lose my libido
  • I feel with more energy through the days
  • Strange but I feel with more self esteem
  • Better performance in sport
  • better humor
  • Good sleep time
  • Good muscle mass in relation of body fat

2.-Eyacuate excesive times

• I used to feel tired all the time
  • I slept a lot during afternoon
  • Bad sleep time
  • I was having troubles with my girlfriend because of sexual disfunctions
  • Bad performance in my sport
  • Tired all the day
  • Low muscle mass in relation of body far

So you need to have good eyaculation habits (2 times a week within 3 days in each other or the best just 1 a week), also I tried masturbate day and night without eyaculate and nothing happens my face is clear, but if you eyaculate lots of times during a day or everyday its when problems start, hope it helps mate. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about folliculitis? 

Well, related with my white heads around the mouth they still appear time to time, its strange, isn't? yeah well, I tried everything and it has been a quite of a trip, I change my whole lifestyle and things got better, but, recently I started to get pimples but the have no sense.

Last week My face was clear but I don't know how! then yesterday I remembered that I was forgotten to brush my teeth the most of the day in that week (iuuug, but I mainly eat vegetables and fruit and always feel fresh and clean my mouth and teeth), and I remember to start brushing my teeth all the week after, every single time I eat, then I started to get pimples, they were only around my mouth area, chin, and mustache area, so, I notice that this was very weird, Why just in this area? why no cheeks, nose, forehead? well I started to suspect about something and tried to figure it out, then I remembered that in some cases toothpaste could cause this, white pimples around mouth without explication, sounds likely, so I have 2 days using baking soda and the withe pimples haven't appeared in any part of my face :D .

I suppose there are ingredients wich causes you to get bad inmune deficient around the area it spreads, so the skin start to get sick just because it touches the toothpaste, I'm so happy because of this, I hope this help to my case, I have been in a good time with my face, and I really want to return to my skin tone because is weird to have to different skin color :( specially in my face, so far things are working i'll return next week to talk about this "toothpaste" case :) see ya.

shmilyM liked
MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 11/09/2017 10:42 am

Hi everyone!

I recently broke out after having a very good clear year (since my last post I had maybe like 6 months clear :D) wich makes me very sad, It's hard to have lots of white heads around your follicles in my mouth area, It makes u feel really ugly :C, I gone to the doctor and give me 5 day doxicilcine and it clears everything, after 2 weeks I broke again, form nonsense, I had a very healthy lifestyle including the things I post above, the only thing I had done wrong was that my skin touch some kind of rubber, I mean I felt asleep the other night with a little "towel" beside me and it is made from rubber and thats were all start again :C, anyway is just a theory.

• I really don't know what to do in this moment, I am currently breaking a little but it is very depressing your self-confidence gets hurt a lot.
  • I don't get sick like hell... maybe my last flu was 1 year ago or more and it last long 1 day, I feel very healthy overall, but my face :c.
  • I know that is gram negative just by the response to Doxicicline

Things that I have improve:

I found that my oily skin got a lot, I mean guys a looooot better, from just using cold water, no more hot water to wash my face and god! I love to have a non oily skin, looks so great :D

In the week I finish doxi prescribed by doctor I had like 2 months before with no use of PB and my skin was good :D so, I found that PB doesn't do to much for my condition, beside to dry the pimples wich are active.

Using this break out I will test again PB, I will use in a part of my chin PB and the other with no PB and see what happens.

Well I will doing new things to figure it out what is wrong, I just have to say that it's hard to feel ugly u_u see ya :D

MemberMember
(@grumnt)

Posted : 11/10/2017 1:03 pm

Hum well I have to say that I'm a little upset right now.

I made a rewind about the days I got a better skin and I found something interesting and weird at the same time:

My skin got better as I fell better with me.

I use to have emotional and psychological problems about how I look, after having folliculitis and some oily skin my self esteem started to get affected, I remember back in the day that some days I cannot even watch me in a mirror, if I pass a mirror I just hate myself and turn around the head feeling really bad, as time passed since my folliculitis started (like early 20's I'm 26) my skin got worse and I really started to feel bad because I cannot ever have a good skin, and so, the problem increase with the time.

After making a rewind I realized that I had time to time good months, even having folliculitis I started to feel confortable with me, and the folliculitis started to drop as time passed, so I started a good cycle of humor, I have to say that folliculitis always is in my mind but that time was not.

I mean all the things I post above really helped me, having better sex habits, practicing more excersice, sleeping better, meditation really helps, maybe I had gone crazy if this things weren't exist and I recommend you to practice them, but being well with ourselves I think is one of the keys to get rid of skin problems, specially in adults.

I really wish to know if some other people with similar symptoms of me have the some of the same thinking and psychological patrons. low self acceptance about body, sexuality or anger.

I wrote this because since yesterday it appears that a break out will start , but yesterday after write the post I have sit in front of the mirror and accept what I see, I spent like half of hour doing this, it was hard to see what I usually reject, but I'm not lying the breakout just stop suddenly, I wish I took photos but, come on, I really felt ugly :c but could be cool for the record, and later I´ll post them.

Well see ya later, I promise that later I´ll post the photos (: