Notifications
Clear all

This Is For Real People!

MemberMember
(@mtnmama)

Posted : 11/22/2013 10:44 pm

I started water-only caveman regimen 2 months ago with great results on my hormonal cystic chin acne (had on and off for 15 years), but still had a little congestion of black/whiteheads on my chin and a few other spots. Almost 2 weeks ago I went strict caveman (no water) and added jojoba oil in am/pm -one squirt only, massaged onto entire face. I also have added fermented cod liver oil. My face is looking amazing! I even think the jojoba is clearing up scars too! I'm beyond excited! Jojoba is amazing, google how it works in harmony with the skin.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/22/2013 11:06 pm

strict caveman no water ? wouldnt that leave dead skin on your face and cause more

i cant do that my face would feel dirty if i dont wash it everyday lol

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 11/23/2013 6:52 am

but when you shower, by definition water is cleaning your face- unless you are avoiding showers?

and yes jojoba works wonders for some, nightmares for others...as usual!

MemberMember
(@mtnmama)

Posted : 11/23/2013 12:34 pm

Water hits it some in shower. Not too strict with that but i just lean my head back. The key to jojoba is to use a small amount. But yes, there's no one answer for all. With caveman, many people experience the dead skin mask that sloughs off in a few weeks to reveal amazing skin underneath. I didn't go through this, so I can't respond to that. Your face begins to normalize on its own. Using jojoba obviously isn't strict caveman and acts as a face cleanser for those with concerns