Notifications
Clear all

Exposed Skin Care Anyone?

MemberMember
(@alex10101)

Posted : 10/26/2011 3:36 pm

Has anyone tried this? It boast's clearing Ance in 30 days for over 90% of its users. What do you think?

MemberMember
(@mchkelly)

Posted : 10/31/2011 10:06 pm

I tried it. Didn't work for me. Then again my acne has been refractory to treatment thus far.

MemberMember
(@skkaii)

Posted : 10/31/2011 10:26 pm

Also tried it. Seems all too good (if I remember correctly) BP cleanser, Salicylic Acid Toner and clearing serum with a heap of natural ingredients included.

It didn't particularly work for me, although it seems with those Clean Skin programs it is different for every one, what works for some wont work for other and whatnot.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend paying for it though.

MemberMember
(@alex10101)

Posted : 11/04/2011 3:04 pm

Interesting, thanks!

MemberMember
(@markronan)

Posted : 11/04/2011 3:14 pm

Has anyone tried this? It boast's clearing Ance in 30 days for over 90% of its users. What do you think?

Used it for 14 months until 2 weeks ago, it was ok. They changed all there products awhile back and i have not liked it since. I recently started the regimen on here and im happy already than all the time i used exposed. The moisturizer on exposed used to block my pores around my mouth and give me lip acne so i had to stop using it. The kit only has 50ml bottles and the cleanser and toner are 120ml its expensive, it did improve my skin but i was never happy with it. Try it and get your money back if you dont like it. It used to be good until they changed all their products, they added all fragrances and oils to products to make it smell nicer which i thought was not needed and it became more drying on my skin since it changed. The cleanser used to be like a watery cleanser which i liked but then they tuirned it into gooey sticky stuff and the night serum used to be a clear light gel now its a white thick gel and does not mix well with the moisturizer as it balls up even after letting it dry for a long while. It just stopped working for me after the change. Hope this helps. Just to add the BP 2.5% in the kit is a 50ml bottle also and on here you get a bottle of BP 5 times the size for less the price.

MemberMember
(@bluescarlett)

Posted : 01/11/2013 5:10 pm

I've been using it for about 2 months and it has helped clear up my skin and keep outbreaks from happening.

I use the cleanser 2 times a day, the clearing tonic in the morning (I like both of these very much), and the clear pore serum before bed (I've cut back from daily to about every other day as I didn't feel I needed it as much after a while) I use their moisturizer... but I'm not pleased with the smell. Anyone else experience a rancid smell with this? I don't know if it's bad or if that's just its smell. I don't like their scrub. And I don't use much of the acne treatment serum, but the 2 times I have it worked at getting rid of giant blemishes overnight.

So far so good overall (except for the moisturizer smell). I'll try to check back in a few months to update.