Notifications
Clear all

What works for me and a lot of people? Let me tell ya!

MemberMember
(@harvard)

Posted : 10/26/2008 12:35 pm

My mom was concerned about my acne. You know mothers, and all that shizzletots. She started asking her co-workers and her friend was an expert with acne. She's vietnamese she runs a salon. She has cleared over hundreds of people over the years. Every time I visit her this is what she does.

First, she steams my face and softens my skin. After that is done, she takes a instrument like a small needle and pierces your pimple with a very small hole and bleeds out "the bad blood" what she calls it. It's real painful, but after she does every pimple. She cleans it with water and alcohol, and dermagolica product. After all that she gets this light aka "high frequency" or something and lights over all the acne places she pierced got all the bad blood out. She removes all blackheads and whiteheads before they become big pimples and prevents pimples. She has cleared so many people in the Northern Virginia area. When I went to visit her, she had a customer coming after me. The customer was driving 3 hours just to visit her because she cured her of acne. That's what works for me, she's the best!

I use Cetaphil gentle wash, and mix aloe vera with cetaphil lotion. After the procedure maybe 3 days later, you'll notice amazing improvement. It's painful but it's worth it. That's what works for me.

Peace

Kevin

She's the best! All of her customers would feel as great as I do. Just wanted to share my story, maybe you guys could find a vietnamese lady with the super powers of acne curing like me and the other customers.

MemberMember
(@scaligirl)

Posted : 10/26/2008 12:58 pm

I got a facial similar to that, but I think it's because the lady used Murad products is what messed up my skin :/ so I didn't go after two times since it wasn't worth $70 a trip.

But it's great to see improvements ! and ouch ! I know what you're talking about with that needle instrument, it really hurts when you have a big one lol, and the nose area.

MemberMember
(@yolo2012)

Posted : 05/28/2014 5:46 am

Harvard, what is the name of the facial spa for the Vietnamese lady? Thanks. Funny, You gave her work koodos but didn't mention how people can find her.