Notifications
Clear all

recommended cleanser?

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 10/25/2017 9:40 am

I have a facial wash cleanser or however youll call it which i use daily morning&night. i was wondering if you guys have a recommneded one for mild acne? thx

MemberMember
(@lanaodel)

Posted : 10/25/2017 6:55 pm

I use Image skincare which my dermatologist recommended after years of trying everything prescription, medical, pharmacy bought etc. I use their pH balancer cleanser in the morning (good for dryness, skin condition and redness) and the salicylic acid cleanser in the evening, which isn't as harsh as it sounds. I find them really effective at brightening the skin and controlling and working on acne deep down personally. They are expensive however but last a long time and I personally found the effects were very quickly noticeable.
I don't have good experiences with off the counter products like clean & clear etc...I find them very harsh and ineffective on my skin. There are slightly more expensive brands like La roche posay or along those lines. These can be good if used correctly. If you are trying new products maybe get some guidance beforehand. Good luck

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 11/13/2017 12:42 am

I just use Cetaphil but having second thoughts.

MemberMember
(@motherofms)

Posted : 11/13/2017 2:14 am

Cera Ve and La Roche-Posay Toleraine are my favorites.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 11/16/2017 4:11 am

^What are the ingredients ofCera Ve and La Roche-Posay Toleraine? Do you have a link I could take a look at? TIA

MemberMember
(@motherofms)

Posted : 11/18/2017 4:05 am

On 11/16/2017 at 10:11 AM, skyesthelimit said:

^What are the ingredients ofCera Ve and La Roche-Posay Toleraine? Do you have a link I could take a look at? TIA

La Roche-Posay
https://www.laroche-posay.us/toleriane-hydrating-gentle-cleanser-3337875545778.html#product_overview
Click on "learn more" and then "view ingredients".

Cera Ve:
http://www.cerave.com/our-products-cleansers-hydrating-cleanser

MemberMember
(@sylee)

Posted : 11/22/2017 9:06 pm

Cetaphil Gentle Face and Body Cleanser.

MemberMember
(@porter)

Posted : 12/02/2018 11:31 pm

Just looking forrecommendation for bar soap, any one have a good one to try?