Notifications
Clear all

Bare Minerals

MemberMember
(@plewis2360)

Posted : 02/27/2017 10:53 am

I want to thank those who posted comments regarding use of Bare Minerals. I'm a black woman who had similar results with itchy skin. First, should have realized when they had difficulty matching my skin color that I was in trouble. I made several trips to the store before getting a "close" match. Thing is it still wasn't a real match, but because I wanted to use "natural " products, I settled on a shade.

After about a month my skin started getting dry and itching with acne breakout. My husband convinced me to stop using the products. Because I worked late, and they advertised that you could actually sleep in the makeup because it was natural, I often went to bed without washing it off at night. Well, fast forward 6 months or so down the road, not only did my breakouts continue to exsasbate, but my skin tone darken. Two years later, I'm still trying to figure out to get my skin back to pre-Bare Minerals days. I would not recommend this product to anyone! Certainly a case of buyer be aware.