Notifications
Clear all

Pimple comes to a head with mineral make up

MemberMember
(@elyselee)

Posted : 08/01/2016 10:39 am

Is that possible? I put on mineral makeup and after I remove it, I have 4 ready pimples with the white stuff. I popped them and all of them can be popped easily.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/16/2016 3:21 am

I found this to be true w/ other makeups too, not just mineral. Sometimes I'd get home, remove my makeup, and find zits ready to be popped. I read somewhere it's because covering them up makes them more infected, thus the white stuff (pus) surfaces.

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 08/16/2016 7:44 am

Ready to be popped? Popped easily??

I am cringing so hard right now! Isn't it common knowledge by now that you should NEVER pop your pimples?

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 08/16/2016 2:14 pm

You must always carefully pop your pimples,imagine a doctor finding pus in your body and saying ' leave it alone it's only poison' if you leave the pus it will eat away at your skin that's what poison does

MemberMember
(@elyselee)

Posted : 09/02/2016 9:29 am

On 8/16/2016 at 4:21 PM, ec56 said:

I found this to be true w/ other makeups too, not just mineral. Sometimes I'd get home, remove my makeup, and find zits ready to be popped. I read somewhere it's because covering them up makes them more infected, thus the white stuff (pus) surfaces.

Now, this gives me a very bad feeling... Cause I really need to cover up my pimples and since Mineral make up is the best for acne.