Notifications
Clear all

Can someone reccomend a good under eye concealer for a natural look not full coverage (MALE)

MemberMember
(@skinskinskinskinskinskinskin)

Posted : 07/19/2016 4:54 am

Any help would be appreciated i just typed it into google thinking there would be a handful to choose from and there are literally thousands. Im so lost.

Idealy I want something that brightens the area and fades the look of tired eyes but doesnt look like you are wearing anything.

thank you

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 07/19/2016 8:14 am

I've been using the Revlon Colorstay concealer and it's been working good for me. I used to use a stick concealer but I personally think that liquid ones look much more natural and cover better. Try to blend it in with either your finger or a damp make-up sponge to make it look even more natural.

MemberMember
(@enchantingglam)

Posted : 08/08/2016 8:21 pm

The best concealers I've ever use was L.A Girl Pro Concealer. It gives light coverage and a small amount goes a long way:) I would also recommend buying along with your skin tone, L.A Girl Pro Concealer Color Correctors (since your looking to cover dark circles I believe, color yellow or/and orange) because it will brighten up your dark circles, once put your skin tone concealer after, it makes the results nicer. You can get them at amazon for about $5-7 dollars

image.png