Notifications
Clear all

Bare minerals powder damaged my skin

MemberMember
(@jade_ice)

Posted : 04/26/2016 11:41 am

Ladies , let me tell you my experiences with Bare Minerals . I normally don't write review but I found this website and I really want people to aware of this make up brand (BS) . I was introduced this brand by a friend of mine when I noticed her skin was so flawless like holly wood deva !! So this is how I get the impression of end up buying monthly at Bare Minerals boutique store on 34 st Harland sq. NY .

I spent so much $$$ on this brand , cuz I love it . I would buy all new products : new Matt &natural foundation powder , bronzer , lip stick, minerals veil , eyes pallet concealer ... u named it .. . At the beginning I was so in loved with this make up and they even guaranteed u that you can sleep with it without cleaning off your make up !!! ... But a few months after using it daily I started having breakout which I didn't know the reason why ... So I kept on using this product to cover my break out and eventually when I can no longer control my break out , ichyness , redness , rash and burning sensation on my face , I went to see the dermatologist .

I stop immediately after I notice the foundation I was using is the main cause of all these problems . But I still had some small bumps on my cheek like skin tag , cuz I use the bronzer a lot to cover mostly my cheek and I believe the dark bronzer powder has seriously damage my skin tone . I really want to sue this company for damaging my skin . In all my life I have never had Or experience this skin problems which lead me to lose my confidence when I go out . So please please please do yourself a favor !! Never ever use this brand . For me this is toxic , sooner or later you will realize how damage your skins has been for exposing daily to this make up . It looks beautiful in short term but long term it is so harmful and you will experience the differences like it suck up all your natural glow and without make up you will look like shit , pale and sick .

My skin has been getting better after I stop using make up for a year to let my skin breath and I mainly use Kate Sumerville skin care products which dramatically has improved my skin over the course of the year , so I truly recommend Kate Summerville product , it's abit pricy but it's worth it .