Notifications
Clear all

Ingredients Detectives Out There..can U Look At This Product?

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 11/20/2014 8:30 pm

Do u think this product is fairly safe for acne clog prone.

I know everyone is different

BUt I am using this and just want to make sure it doesnt cause any extra problems

I seem to break out from EVERYTHING

the product I ws using before this was a TM but was loaded with cyclops and alcohols...trying to minimize trouble ing as to not aggravate my skin further

thanks

kim

http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_9dd972393.html

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 11/21/2014 12:40 am

This broke me out in big under the skin bumps after a day of wear. I seem to have issues with most pressed powders, though. When I'm using makeup mineral makeup seems to be the safest option followed by liquid, and then pressed powders.

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 11/21/2014 10:14 am

Ohhhh nooooo

do u know what prob ing could be

talc?

Searched High and low and not 1 neg comment...

aaaaa

Thanks

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 11/21/2014 12:34 pm

Whoa! No this product is not safe at all. This powder contains 4 PARABENS. PARABENS are known to cause breast cancer. I don't know if PARABENS cause acne, but their is tons of research showing that it is carcinogenic. Please don't take any products containing PARABENS. Make sure to read the ingredients label for PARABENS.

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 11/21/2014 12:54 pm

CRUD

cound nutty but my main concern right now is something that will NOT break me out

does such a foundation or powder exist that isnt harmful or cause breakouts

sigh

Thanks info

kim

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 12/03/2014 9:06 pm

I think powders are to be used lightly, because they have talc and also some have titanium dioxide,a sunscreen,.

I do react to most powders, and as I can see my daughter reacts to, though she thinks that powder dries her breakouts, it could be , titanium dioxide dries skin, and scientists say That titanium dioxide is one of the sunscreens recommended for sensitive skin.

Every skin reacts different, so I think that when using make-up or anything else , we have to try it to know.but it's also good to go to cosdna.com and check, just to get the minimum comedogenic on the things That we decide to use.