Notifications
Clear all

Clinique Acne Stop Foundation

MemberMember
(@serendipity87)

Posted : 10/07/2014 1:55 am

I have been on the regimen for 9 days now. The first week was great , no new acne, no dryness. But since i started using the Bp in the morning too my face starts burning after applying this foundation. It stings for about 20 min and then it passes and im left with dry tight skin. I read the ingridients in my foundation . It has 0.5 salycic acid. Could this be the issue? Any advice...i just dished out 30 $ for this foundation...i dream of the day where i can leave my house Without foundation/powder.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/23/2014 12:23 am

I have been on the regimen for 9 days now. The first week was great , no new acne, no dryness. But since i started using the Bp in the morning too my face starts burning after applying this foundation. It stings for about 20 min and then it passes and im left with dry tight skin. I read the ingridients in my foundation . It has 0.5 salycic acid. Could this be the issue? Any advice...i just dished out 30 $ for this foundation...i dream of the day where i can leave my house Without foundation/powder.

BP makes your skin sensitive to other products. Are you moisturizing after the BP?

MemberMember
(@bizz)

Posted : 10/26/2014 6:24 am

Just be wary. I use salicyclic acne astringent with no problem but Almay Clear Complexion gave me the worst, deepest breakout out of my life. Still scared.

MemberMember
(@silkyraven)

Posted : 11/02/2014 1:14 am

Me too, Bizz. I tried Almay and all hell broke lose on my face.

MemberMember
(@serendipity87)

Posted : 11/10/2014 4:24 am

I switched ti estee lauder double wear its a great foundation but i have yet to try it with the morning bp. Thankfully, my skin hasnt had any breakouts in 10 days and my acne is shrinking. Today starts week 8. If all goes well around pms time im sticking to the regimen if not thats it! Prayers! By the way should i order aha now?