Notifications
Clear all

Dinair Airbrush Foundation?

MemberMember
(@tutupointe)

Posted : 05/30/2014 12:02 pm

Hi again everyone!

So I was researching water based/light foundations, and I came across Dinair Airbrush makeup. I've been reading reviews, and everyone says that it never breaks them out, looks great, and feels really light. I'm really interested in purchasing it. However, it definitely is not cheap.

Have any of you tried this or heard much about it? Right now, my foundation is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. I've used it for years, but it's really heavy and VERY hard to remove. It also really highlights my dry areas from BP. I would really love for Dinair to work out. It's the most sanitary option out there as well, as no brushes, fingers, or sponges are used.

What do you guys think?

MemberMember
(@jennrp)

Posted : 06/01/2014 6:06 pm

Hello! I have been using Dinair since December and I absolutely love it. I began using it when my acne was still pretty bad (as of now I don't break out anymore) and I was very impressed by how well it could cover up acne. It is very light and stays on for awhile. Though it is pricey, the Airbrush machine lasts awhile and the foundations aren't too expensive. Overall, it is a very smart investment. Also with Dinair you can mix colors to get the perfect color for your skin. I cannot rave enough about it. It doesn't break me out at all and the customer service at Dinair is fantastic. I have no complaints about this product, it takes only minutes to apply. It may take a few times to get use to applying it but the results are great!