Notifications
Clear all

Tanning

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 09/30/2013 5:53 am

Hello,

I am going to a wedding and wanted to know if anyone has used fake tan before?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@epicoperator)

Posted : 10/03/2013 2:21 am

Hi there,

New to acne.org, but I wanted to share that I have been using a face self tanning lotion and whenever I do, it really does help to soothe/ minimise my acne.

The brand I use is Clarins, Liquid Bronze self-tanning. I am not sure if there is something in this lotion, but I find it helps my skin. I apply the usual acne lotion at night and some eye moisturiser, and then a small amount of the self-tanning lotion all over my face. In the morning I have a healthier looking face with a slight glow, and it keeps my red bumps at bay mainly.

Definitely recommend. Good luck for the wedding tanning! start small- you can build up at least a week pre-wedding to ensure you dont look too "orange"!

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 10/07/2013 6:04 am

Hey, thank you so much for your reply! so do I wash my face as normal then apply the BP cream then once this is dry I can then apply the tan? is this correct! how many times a week do you apply the tan!? thanks loads for your kind help :-)

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 10/07/2013 2:23 pm

Hey, so do I just wash my face in the evening as normal!? then I don't apply the BP cream or moisturizing lotion and just apply the fae tan?

Then I wash my face in the morning and then use the BP cream and moisturizer is this correct? does the BP cream make the tan go funny in places?

Look forward to hearing from you :)