Notifications
Clear all

Primer?

MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 10/08/2012 8:03 pm

I am looking for a new primer, SILICONE-FREE please. Any one of you use a good one? Thank you

MemberMember
(@ceridwen018)

Posted : 10/08/2012 10:02 pm

I use Sephora brand primer. It's silicon free, paraben free, and all that hippie good stuff. I like it a lot. It makes my face feel fresh, and helps my concealer stick. Most of the products at Sephora (maybe all, but I'm not that much of an authority!) are generally made without chemicals known to be harmful to skin. Ive only ever used the Sephora brand...in fact, I learned what primer was when I was in there shopping one time! I would check them out, or any one of the great products they carry. It's probably more expensive than department stores, but I'm sure everyone on here is like me: if it gets the job done, I am willing to pay for it!!! (that sounds awfully dramatic for what is sure to be a price difference of less than $5! Go try it for yourself)

MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 10/09/2012 8:52 pm

I use Sephora brand primer. It's silicon free, paraben free, and all that hippie good stuff. I like it a lot. It makes my face feel fresh, and helps my concealer stick. Most of the products at Sephora (maybe all, but I'm not that much of an authority!) are generally made without chemicals known to be harmful to skin. Ive only ever used the Sephora brand...in fact, I learned what primer was when I was in there shopping one time! I would check them out, or any one of the great products they carry. It's probably more expensive than department stores, but I'm sure everyone on here is like me: if it gets the job done, I am willing to pay for it!!! (that sounds awfully dramatic for what is sure to be a price difference of less than $5! Go try it for yourself)

Thank you! I did try this one a few months ago. I remember it was making me more oily :(. I will c

Have to check out some reviews. Thanks again....

MemberMember
(@mammasay)

Posted : 10/10/2012 12:14 pm

I use 100% Pure's luminous primer with resveratrol and I love it. Silicone-free, all natural ingredients.

linali26 liked
MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 10/10/2012 3:23 pm

I use 100% Pure's luminous primer with resveratrol and I love it. Silicone-free, all natural ingredients.

Where can i get this? Thank you!

MemberMember
(@mammasay)

Posted : 10/10/2012 3:27 pm

On 10/11/2012 at 2:23 AM, linali26 said:
On 10/10/2012 at 11:14 PM, mammasay said:

Where can i get this? Thank you!

I order it from their website, [Removed], but if you have an ULTA near you I'd check there first so you don't have to pay for shipping. I know they sell some 100% Pure products, not sure if they carry the primer but it's worth a look. They also might have their own stores in a few places?

MemberMember
(@linali26)

Posted : 10/11/2012 7:32 am

Thank you!!!