Notifications
Clear all

Sperm fights acne?

MemberMember
(@wetwet)

Posted : 07/15/2008 8:48 pm

wow.....just when I thought I've seen it all HAHAHA sprem?I don't think I'll shoot my self in the face yet

MemberMember
(@iamnotemo)

Posted : 07/15/2008 11:56 pm

uhhhhh

MemberMember
(@mans)

Posted : 07/17/2008 5:20 am

Just make sure the person where the sperm came from doesnt have some kind of infection or STD. Or you may be spreading some nasty bacteria on your face and give you a GIGANTIC problem.

I don't see why sperm can help your skin? I mean wtf.

Semen YES It's rich in nutrients yes and if it does work that's probably it.

But sperm cells i think doesn't aid in anything.

MemberMember
(@acneminator)

Posted : 07/18/2008 8:58 am

Yup Sperm is good for facial mask ya know ...but too bad for guys once you mastubate you produce testosterone ...resulting in more hormonal imbalance ... = acne break outs ......why dont the guys try washing their face with girls juice ...when they squirt

MemberMember
(@squared)

Posted : 07/18/2008 3:48 pm

Does this sound a bit far fetched? Anyone tried it?

i have never tried this for aesthetic purposes, but i have had love juice on my face a time or two. it really irritated my skin. it left it red and itchy for a while afterwards, and i don't even have sensitive skin.

MemberMember
(@acneminator)

Posted : 07/20/2008 12:04 am

Sperm sperm sperm .....

MemberMember
(@melek)

Posted : 07/21/2008 7:10 am

This woman is very dumb and has a husband who is aware of this fact and put it to his advantage. That's just my opinion.

Sperm is majorly carbs with some protein thrown in for good measure. Any vits and mins in it can be gotten easily from a more reliable source (you don't know where he's been). Of course if you suggest this to your boyfriend, he may do a fonz thumbs up... so it has that going for it. Be warned tho, he's gonna want to take pictures.

MemberMember
(@trulsey)

Posted : 12/28/2008 8:59 pm

Whenever I, uh, spill a little semen somewhere on my skin while I..enjoy myself, and it dries up - my skin always becomes VERY red and itchy. I have no problems with semen, I do not find it disgusting as it seems to "Dry up" and leave only a film on the skin, but i simply think it is WAY too irritating to put on my face.

That may be connected with diet though, semen texture, smell, and for those who are interested, taste, changes drastically with diet changes, at least for me.

Maybe the positive effects someone notice could have anything to do with the rather high zinc content of semen?

MemberMember
(@mybunnypurrswhenshehasoreo)

Posted : 01/10/2009 9:38 pm

uh... I... produce semen ALOT... does this mean ill get better acne if i stop doing so?

MemberMember
(@bashy)

Posted : 01/10/2009 9:52 pm

Yup Sperm is good for facial mask ya know ...but too bad for guys once you mastubate you produce testosterone ...resulting in more hormonal imbalance ... = acne break outs ......why dont the guys try washing their face with girls juice ...when they squirt

LOL!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@dudewheresmycar)

Posted : 10/19/2009 12:50 am

Semen does cure acne, weirdly. There might be better products in the market than semen though.

Semen has potassium which deminishes pores, zinc which deminishes most acne and yellow heads, and citric acid which eventually moisturizes the skin.

Semen can possibly be counterproductive, but yet again it may not. Could depend on your skin cells.

There are also discomforts such as really freakking annoying stickiness lol.

Also don't bring semen nearby any H2(hydrogen) possesing compounds, it will inevitably irritated you and your skin :)

Lol for any douche bags that think I need a life -> I'm sure I have one; I'm just devoted to biochemistry which results myself a lot of knowledge on these topics :)

MemberMember
(@affaleet)

Posted : 10/19/2009 1:04 am

wtf

MemberMember
(@azhangsg)

Posted : 10/19/2009 3:57 am

wow, frankly speaking, it's my first time to hear this method, a little disgusting! Maybe it works due to the contained protein in sperm, but who is goona try? ¦±”‚¦‚¦

MemberMember
(@stratosfear)

Posted : 10/19/2009 5:34 am

O__O wtf, ewwww!

MemberMember
(@sammydixo)

Posted : 10/19/2009 6:12 am

honestly, most of you guys sound like massive prudes, i think missyjean did a test about this a while back, if you want it find it have a trawl through the nutrional and holistic forums

DW found it http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Nutrition-and-holistic-heal-f16.html&st=1260

seems to have been deleted though, from what i remember it made her skin softer but didn't help with the acne

MemberMember
(@stratosfear)

Posted : 10/19/2009 6:29 am

Prudes? Its just wrong, why would you want some guys jizz on your face in the 1st place let alone to help get rid of acne. Some lines are just not meant to be crossed.

MemberMember
(@italianboy)

Posted : 10/19/2009 8:29 am

How do I jizz on my own face? :|

MemberMember
(@deadmau5)

Posted : 10/19/2009 9:54 am

semen is also good at removing plague from your teeth ;)

Random fact.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/19/2009 5:33 pm

what's this doing in the Adult Forum? Should be in a smutty little kids one. Perhaps it gets them off...who knows?

MemberMember
(@clearskinn)

Posted : 10/19/2009 7:04 pm

off topic, but I told my last girlfriend that cum would help her skin retain a tan and she swallowed that shit down everytime since. She would beg for it.. i'd pull out and blast her and she'd be so gratefull... and so would my bed sheets ;)

MemberMember
(@jamris12)

Posted : 10/20/2009 12:34 am

*whistles away while listening to Camron - Suck it or not"

lol.

i think it's just like every other acne treatment. may work for some, may not. if her and her husband are fine with it, i don't see the problem.

MemberMember
(@martha79)

Posted : 10/21/2009 10:42 am

:) Very interesting post... but has anybody got any pictures?

MemberMember
(@user47728)

Posted : 01/25/2010 3:01 pm

There could be some actual science to this. Sperm contains an enzyme called Zinc-alpha2-glycoprotein, which is also the enzyme in the skin responsible for allowing skin cells to shed properly. It is already known that acne sufferers are a bit deficient in this specific enzyme, which is the cause of there being an excess of dead skin cells for those with acne. The dead skin cells then build up, get all glued together with oil, and block your pores.

http://news.biovendor.com/article/zinc-alpha2-glycoprotein go all the way down to the bottom on the reference to sperm and this enzyme

MemberMember
(@brissyguy)

Posted : 02/01/2010 1:44 pm

How weird I was reading this, thanks Lili, informative as always.

Anyone got the guts to try it?

MemberMember
(@camdiddy)

Posted : 02/01/2010 1:52 pm

are u fucking kiddin my

grosssssssssssss