My acne started at ...

Notifications
Clear all

My acne started at 39. Does anyone know what it is or how to treat it? (Pic attached)

MemberMember
(@izski23)

Posted : 11/13/2017 3:06 am

Hi all,
I have had perfect skin all my life until I turned 39! Yes, I got older and spottier! I am 40 now and for the last year I have had red, rash like spots all over my cheeks and jawline. At certain times they are worse than others but they NEVER disappear! I have a healthy diet and exercise regularly. I have tried apple cider toner, tea tree oil, jojoba oil, raw honey masks and African black soap but nothing is working so far. Would love to find a natural remedy if possible. Can anyone help me? IMG_2049.JPG

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/13/2017 5:55 am

All skin related stuff thats considered a spot or acne is caused by all sorts,whats happening to your face ir body/hormones noone knows,to know we need to do lots of stuff!

what causes acne or what people fondly call zits or spots?

bacteria!

whats the no1 way to fight bacteria,the bodys immune system,failing that anti biotics.

suggest a trip to your dr/gp and dont leave without oral anti biotics,and no,you dont need accutane,something like lymecycline should do it,tetracycline.

Your very red and looks like lots of papules/pustules,so possibly rosacea.suggest stopping all topicals,makeup etc.

no chemicals,no fingers on face,keep hygene clean,no need to change diet.

just get to dr and dont leave without an oral anti biotic,if you can get a prescription strength topical it will also help.

come back and let us know what happened.
:)