Notifications
Clear all

I'm 18 and I need help

MemberMember
(@loosedetail)

Posted : 11/11/2017 1:56 am

Hello, I need help. I'm dealing with acne since I was 12 years old and I just turned 18. Everytime I look in the mirror I feel disgusted. I can't even look people in the eye no more. I have a lot of these hard pimples without a head on my face and a lot of big black acne scars. I tried everything and nothing helps. Please help me, I just can't live like this anymore.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/11/2017 5:17 pm

When you said you've done everything, does that also include doing simply nothing to your face? Why don't you try the Cavemen Method by leaving your face unwashed for the next 2 weeks until you have built enough acid mantle? After 2 weeks, wash your face twice a day, morning and night, with only water--but no soap, no toner, and no moisturizer. Try that for additional 2 weeks.

If your zits are cystic, that is inflamed and hurts like hell when touched, you need to start taking aspirin or advil to bring down the inflammation. If you don't, it could leave a scar. Take 2 pills of aspirin/advil and also apply anti-inflammatory cream or gel as well (Vicks Vaporub also works).