Notifications
Clear all

Is this acne?

MemberMember
(@mactan97)

Posted : 10/26/2017 4:57 pm

Hi all, 

i have been on the tablets methotrexate for my skin condition psoriasis for almost 3 year now, however over the past 10 month I seem to have delevloped 'adult acne'. I received the cream treclin to help calm the skin however nothing has changed and if anything it is worse. Only a few are raised the rest are just under the skin red spots from what i can see. I'm not entirely sure if it is even acne and my dermatologist has only prescribed the treclin which seems to have no affect (after using religiously for 6 month)

could anyone please advise what would be best to clear my skin. Or someone tell me if they know whether it is acne or not? 

thank you.

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/26/2017 9:48 pm

4 hours ago, Mactan97 said:

Hi all, 

i have been on the tablets methotrexate for my skin condition psoriasis for almost 3 year now, however over the past 10 month I seem to have delevloped 'adult acne'. I received the cream treclin to help calm the skin however nothing has changed and if anything it is worse. Only a few are raised the rest are just under the skin red spots from what i can see. I'm not entirely sure if it is even acne and my dermatologist has only prescribed the treclin which seems to have no affect (after using religiously for 6 month)

could anyone please advise what would be best to clear my skin. Or someone tell me if they know whether it is acne or not? 

thank you.

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

This looks more like hyperpigmentation, not acne.

Mactan97 liked