Clusters around mou...

Notifications
Clear all

Clusters around mouth!!!!!

MemberMember
(@jend1980)

Posted : 07/24/2017 11:50 am

Hello,

i am 33, never had acne issues or problematic skin apart from the odd spot here and there. suddenly out of the blue a couple of months ago a couple of small what I thought were spots appeared between my chin and lower lip area, now on both sides. since then they have spread and I have many little red bumps that I think if IMG_0100.JPGanything have a little fluid in them, no gunk or sebum, but I cannot get rid of them at all! I've tried cleaners for sensitive skin, stopped wearing make up, over the counter hydrocortisone cream, tea tree oil, on the spot spot reatmenta.... basically anything I can think of! Anyone have any idea what the heck it is and how I can get rid of it, it isn't clearing at all. Sorry if the picture isn't that great, I tried to get a good one for ages! Any help greatly appreciated xx

IMG_0099.JPG

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/28/2017 1:20 pm

I get the same thing in addition to acne. It looks like one of two things. Rosacea or Perioral dermatitis. Definitely look both up and if it continues to spread, don't wait.....see a derm.