47 yrs old and stil...

Notifications
Clear all

47 yrs old and still have acne

MemberMember
(@wul)

Posted : 06/09/2017 3:33 am

I've had acne my whole life which has playeda big part in my depression. Its all over my body, groin armpits arms legs bum back chest neck and face. Am so embarrassed about it that I've never been swimming or had my top off in the sun which i would love to do especially swimming on holiday with my young son. He asks me why won't you go in to the pool dad. My heart sinks as I know how much he wants me to have fun with him. At times its heart breaking, I feel am letting him down.

I've tried so many creams, antibiotics and still it never goes fully away. I really need some help even for one day in the pool with my son.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/09/2017 1:55 pm

You should be changing your diet and hygene habits,adjust it correctly ot could help your condition.

you say your sone wants you to go swimming,do you also join him for burgers and chips and shakes and stuff?

you know what is in and what is out,change.
:)

MemberMember
(@anonymousacne)

Posted : 06/09/2017 2:47 pm

accutane

Wul liked
MemberMember
(@winter09)

Posted : 06/09/2017 3:24 pm

You can try wearing a t shirt the kind people wear when they go jet sking they are made for the water they don't ride up, it won't solve your acne problem but you can have some fun with your son.

Wul liked
MemberMember
(@wul)

Posted : 06/12/2017 6:24 am

On 2017-6-9 at 7:55 PM, Quadboy said:

You should be changing your diet and hygene habits,adjust it correctly ot could help your condition.

you say your sone wants you to go swimming,do you also join him for burgers and chips and shakes and stuff?

you know what is in and what is out,change.

Thank you for your reply.....

I take a shower every morning. For our diet we eat healthy. Apart from the odd takeaway 2 times a month.

On 2017-6-9 at 8:47 PM, anonymousacne said:

accutane

I can't take accutane as I already suffer from depression. Accutane has a side effect which makes people feel depressed. So it's not for me. 

On 2017-6-9 at 9:24 PM, winter09 said:

You can try wearing a t shirt the kind people wear when they go jet sking they are made for the water they don't ride up, it won't solve your acne problem but you can have some fun with your son.

Thanks...but I don't think it would be the same. I want to be able to have the sun on my back and not be embarrassed about it. It's most scaring and blemishes. 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/12/2017 9:41 am

Change yourdiet and hygene and i guarantee you that your skin will change for better.

try not to use products all time on skin,keep it simple clean warm water,clean towels and moisturiser that good for your skin type.

good luck!