Can somebody help me with my acne! I feel ugly! 🙁

MemberMember
(@jonasjose)

Posted : 11/07/2016 6:03 pm

IMG_9200.JPG

MemberMember
(@never-losing-hope)

Posted : 11/07/2016 8:07 pm

Have you tried the acne.org regimen? I think it would clear you right up!! Your acne is not too bad and the acne.org is amazing. Start slow, once a day and then increase if needed. It has worked wonders for my son. Thousands of dollars of derm prescribed RXs couldn't do what acne.org did. Be patient, its not overnight but after a couple weeks, you will see results. My son uses the acne.org cleanser (twice a day), BP (at night only) and added the AHA mixed 1:1 with moisturizer (at night only) after a month on the regimen. Moisturizer every single day!

Watch the video on the home screen! Alot of useful information.

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 11/08/2016 2:28 pm

You're not ugly. You have an issue right now but it does not define who you are. You have awesome hair, great features and I'm sure you're a nice person, so think of the positives.

What are you washing with and putting on your face, and how often? Sometimes acne can occur from irritations and allergies. My skin got way worse from using over drying products and ones with fatty alcohols and fragrance, especially, which an allergist determined I'm very allergic to [it makes me pinkish, and itchy whiteheads and bumps form that look like papules but are not]. BP/SA can also worsen acne in some people, it can just be too irritating.

You can try using an extremely gentle microfiber wash cloth and rinsing with warm water for a day or two. See how that affects the texture of your skin, it might help. Simple has a foaming wash without fatty alcohols and fragrance that could work, I am going to try it today.

MemberMember
(@isoldeofcornwall)

Posted : 11/08/2016 3:49 pm

I know how it feels to feel so down at times. Acne is annoying and painful, it's right on your face, for everybody to see.
All i can say is, most people don't judge you as harsh as you judge yourself. Usually, people notice other things about you more, like your smile, hair, facial features or just how you carry yourself. Perhaps you can focus on something like that? From your picture, it looks like you have nice eyes!