Author for Carolina...

Notifications
Clear all

Author for Carolina Parent magazine looking to speak to a few of you

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 04/15/2016 11:15 am

The author below is looking for interview subjects. Please have a read and contact her directly if you'd like to participate. Her post:
______

My name is Kyla. I am a professional freelance writer and the author of twenty-five educational books and dozens of magazine articles. I am writing an article on adult acne for Carolina Parent magazine. The article will be in the July issue. It will also be available online.

I also suffered with acne for twenty years, until spironolactone finally cleared my skin. I often lurked on acne.org during my struggle to find something that would help my acne.

I know this is an awesome community, and I hope you will be able to help me. I am looking for adults with acne to interview for my article. I want to know what methods and treatments work best for you, your tips and tricks. The purpose of the article is to help busy, tired parents figure out the cause of their acne and find some solutions that will help them get the clearest skin possible.

If you are interested, please contact me. I will send you a few questions via email or PM, and you can respond at your convenience.If you feel more comfortable using a pseudonym, I am fine with that.

If you are from North Carolina, thats a plus, but isnt necessary. I am looking for people from around the country.

My website iswww.KylaSteinkraus.com. You can email me at kyla dot Steinkraus at yahoo dot com or message me here at acne.org. Thank you, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

You liked
MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 04/16/2016 7:22 am

The e mail address doesn't send