Please help losing ...

Notifications
Clear all

Please help losing my mind

MemberMember
(@fataldesire)

Posted : 03/04/2016 12:28 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris I been suffering from this breakout on my forehead for 2 months now.
I have been back and forth to the dermatologist every week. They are telling me it is blackheads and whiteheads trapped in.
They gave me onexon for the morning to apply on it and retin a for the night. I been using masks and a sulfur wash in the shower.
Nothing has worked at all.  Lately I been doing some research and I came across candida acne. I just had thrush which is yeast on my tongue. So I was thinking maybe I have yeast inside my body and that's what's causing this breakout. I just started an anti fungal pill medicine yesterday so I will see if it clears up. If not in 2 weeks I'm going to have to take accurate. Does anybody know what this is on my forehead. Anything I can do any suggestions? I do not think it is blackheads and white heads. They are just all bumpy under my skin like its hard to explain. Please any help would be highly appreciated. It is also starting to go down my neck and into my eyebrows also and along the top of them and a little on my nose. 
This is very frustrating I am breaking out all over. 

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

Edited 26 February by Fataldesire 
Adding more photos

MemberMember
(@chummyfarm)

Posted : 03/04/2016 1:10 am

Hey man I have that all over my body. Don't stress.

MemberMember
(@fataldesire)

Posted : 03/04/2016 8:54 pm

Yea well what is it ??

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 04/13/2016 9:56 am

Have you been checked out for pityroslorum follicullitis ? That's my guess. Ask a doctor to do a skin test for you. They can give you meds and maybe Head and Shoulders or Nizorol ..try them and see if it helps. Doesn't look like acne to me but I'm no doctor.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/14/2016 11:30 am

I'd go for a second opinion if your derm says it's acne and using the acne treatments aren't helping. We're not doctors so unfortunately we can't diagnose your condition. But I can understand your frustration and desperation for answers. Try the Nizoral shampoo as the above poster suggests...available at most drugstores, Walmart, etc. Leave on affected areas for several minutes before rinsing...if it's PF you'll see improvement. We're here to support you! :)

Jazzguy liked