I have had blackhea...

Notifications
Clear all

I have had blackheads on my nose for years

MemberMember
(@robertsjj)

Posted : 02/24/2016 5:38 pm

I have had blackheads on my nose for years. I am not a dirty guy, i wash my nose and face every morning and night time. My face gets a little oily during the day so i put some water on and dry the water off my face every now and then.

My main consern is that my blackheads are going to leave scars if i try to extract them. I have not been able to find anything to get rid of them, so i am at the point where i am going to get black hrad extracter tools and do it myself. Any help? I have not been able to upload a picture i took of my blackheads on my nose, but just imagine blackheads everywhere on the nose.

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 02/24/2016 6:43 pm

@robertsjjYour blackheads shouldn't leave a scar if you extract them.

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 02/24/2016 8:42 pm

1 hour ago, -John- said:
@robertsjjYour blackheads shouldn't leave a scar if you extract them.

However, if done improperly at home, it could and it would. That's because most people buy extractor tools but forget the all-important step of disinfecting after they are done with extracting. I have had facials done at salons before and they always sanitize the nose before, and disinfect after the procedure. The result was flawless and scarless. I don't think anyone should do extraction at home.

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 02/25/2016 12:14 pm

best thing ive found for blackheads is aztec indian healing clay Aztec Secret Indian Healing Cleansing. [Edited link out]
its really amazing stuff.
the other thing ive just recently found is using a clarasonic-type brush. the actual clarasonic is $200 but i got a olay brush at the drugstore for much cheaper. i only use both of those a couple times a week and not on the same days. i actually got the olay pro-x brush which i think they are discontinuing, which would be pointless to get because you have to replace the brush heads every couple of months (can probably go longer if you only use it a couple times a week like i do) so hopefully their regenerist brush is just as good.
https://www.amazon.com/Olay-Regenerist-Cleansing-advanced-Anti-ageing/dp/B00VK7VZNI/

MemberMember
(@mainaf2016)

Posted : 02/26/2016 6:48 am

On February 24, 2016 at 4:38 AM, robertsjj said:

I have had blackheads on my nose for years. I am not a dirty guy, i wash my nose and face every morning and night time. My face gets a little oily during the day so i put some water on and dry the water off my face every now and then.

My main consern is that my blackheads are going to leave scars if i try to extract them. I have not been able to find anything to get rid of them, so i am at the point where i am going to get black hrad extracter tools and do it myself. Any help? I have not been able to upload a picture i took of my blackheads on my nose, but just imagine blackheads everywhere on the nose.

hi please dont extract black heads at home... I got blackhead extracted and i am now left with holes on my nose. You could try salicylic acid or benozyl peroxide for the blackheads or just use a clay mask and you ll be fine... Even face brushes are good for deep cleanse..