Using Apply Cider V...

Notifications
Clear all

Using Apply Cider Vinegar vs other toner for clogged pores

MemberMember
(@at)

Posted : 11/16/2015 1:50 am

I have a question here hope someone of you can give me advice or how you feel the different by using other tonerandACV as toner?? I have acne problem from time to time, recently it come back again (on jawline / neck / cheek) and of cos I wont give it any chance to get worst so I went to my dermatologist and is now (again) taking antibiotic for 1-1/2 months, it's start to claim down but I know it might not be long term so I decided to use organic product, i started 1/3 ACV mixed 2/3 water as toner for a week now, then apply the oilment from my dermatologist on the acne area, finish with organic coconut oil to replace all the expensive serum and cream. BUT i didn't feel clean on my face after using ACV as toner? i havecertainareathat is now still in serious clogged pores that is potential to turnsacne, i found using ACV is not as clean as using other toner, as when you apply by using the cotton, you can see the cotton is not having any excess oil / dirt after, alternatively, if you use other toner, you can clearly see your cotton turns a bit yellowish/greyish so it seem other toner help clean up excess oil / dirt after washing face than using ACV?? i dun know if it because of my psychologically affected the result or what, i felt that the clogged pores turn small pimple after using ACV as toner this week even in medicine, which is so scary.... do you guy experience the same? or any advice?? my toner is runningout, if ACVmight cause acne on some people, I might buy a new toner to keep on using regular toner than using this ACVorganicway. Please help, looking forward to any advice.

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 11/22/2015 10:21 pm

Coconut oil clogs pores and apple cider vinegar is actually irritatingto the skin. You should just use what you were using before.

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/22/2015 10:37 pm

16 minutes ago, a.p. said:

Coconut oil clogs pores and apple cider vinegar is actually irritating to the skin. You should just use what you were using before. 

Picked the words out of my mouth :) but ACV will be less irritating when diluted.

a.p. liked