Tiny Bumps All Over...

Notifications
Clear all

Tiny Bumps All Over Face.

MemberMember
(@mindall123)

Posted : 07/25/2014 7:25 pm

Can someone please help? I've had these bumps for two months now after trying the oil cleansing method, which I stopped of course, but I can't get rid of them. Any advice would be great. Thanks. post-409669-0-86487100-1406334299_thumb.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/25/2014 10:05 pm

looks like skin allergy or "chicken skin"/ keratosis pilaris ...a scrub might help, and some acid peels.

MemberMember
(@kayleecow)

Posted : 07/27/2014 1:17 pm

Hey sweetie, I had this same 'rash' which I thought was acne so I kept vigorously washing my face and applying acne treatments to it in some sort of hope that it would get rid of it - which is never did. After seeing my dermatologist he told me that it was actually a type of dermatitis which was caused by a fungal infection in my hair follicles. He recommended using 'daktacort' cream which you can buy over the counter. I used this for a well and it completely cleared up, whenever I see it starting to come back I just start reapplying straight away and it clears up. It doesn't aggrevate my acne either so might be worth a try? I also started using an emollient cream to help reinforce my skins natural barrier and that's helped a lot too. It could be something completely different but hopefully this might help! Good luck! Xxx

MemberMember
(@mindall123)

Posted : 07/27/2014 11:02 pm

Thank you!

Hey sweetie, I had this same 'rash' which I thought was acne so I kept vigorously washing my face and applying acne treatments to it in some sort of hope that it would get rid of it - which is never did. After seeing my dermatologist he told me that it was actually a type of dermatitis which was caused by a fungal infection in my hair follicles. He recommended using 'daktacort' cream which you can buy over the counter. I used this for a well and it completely cleared up, whenever I see it starting to come back I just start reapplying straight away and it clears up. It doesn't aggrevate my acne either so might be worth a try? I also started using an emollient cream to help reinforce my skins natural barrier and that's helped a lot too. It could be something completely different but hopefully this might help! Good luck! Xxx

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/25/2015 9:29 pm

I'm in a similar position. Could you tell me whether you were diagnosed with dermatitis or did the cream help? Would really appreciate it!